School number 1420 Moscow
Description of School number 1420 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school was opened in 1968 at number 624, a few years later it became ethnocultural. Having undergone many changes, it approved its current number and educational model in 2017. This educational institution participates in the Unified State Exam ranking: it takes 5th place in the district, 194th place in the city.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1420 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are organized according to a 20-day menu under the guidance of a medical commission and parental advice. Children of several categories can eat on preferential terms, primary school students are free. A student can pay for meals and products of the buffet with the help of the Moskvenok card of the Pass and Meals system.
Activities School number 1420 Moscow
Additional education at school is circles and sections in the following directions:
- Technical focus:
- Computer and information technology
- Robotics, programming
- Designing and modeling objects
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Engineering graphics, computer and technical design
- YUID ("Young Traffic Inspector")
- Cinema and video equipment.
- Physical culture and sports sections:
- Different types of wrestling
- Fitness aerobics
- Trap shooting
- Exercise therapy
- The science focus helps students to learn basic subjects through design and research activities. There are also classes in physiology and anatomy, zoology, ecology, biochemistry and biophysics.
- Socio-pedagogical circles are the study of Russian, Japanese and English languages, and also:
- Other linguistic programs (Swedish, Polish, Latin, etc.)
- Culture of life
- Artistic, aesthetic and creative development
- Fundamentals of culturology, law, social science
- Russian history
- Classes with school specialists - speech therapist, psychologist, social educator and teacher-defectologist.
Preparatory classes are held for preschoolers, vocational guidance for school graduates.
During the tourist and local history classes, lectures on Moscow studies, museology, local history, and tourism are held.
- Artistic direction:
- Dance lessons
- Vocal, musical art
- Playing musical instruments
- Painting and graphics
- Theatrical skill
- Literary creativity.
Among the paid sections:
- Hockey and rollerball (7-15 years old)
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Dance, theater, drawing studios
- Biochemistry and biophysics
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Secrets of Russian spelling and punctuation
- Lego construction
- Preschool activities.
In free hours students of the school can participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- School of New Technologies - project activities
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Life of the school museum
- Innovation activities and projects, conferences
- Festivals, creative contests, sports competitions
- Regular trips, excursions, hikes
- Volunteer movement
- Life of the Council of students of school №1420.
COOPERATION WITH UNIVERSITIES
School number 1420 has a cooperation agreement with several universities:
- NRU HSE - basic school of the university
- Financial University
- Sechenov University
- Moscow State Technical University N.E. Bauman
- FGBNU IMEMO named after EAT. Primakov
- SPVI troops of the National Guard of the Russian Federation.
Cooperation helps students of the school in vocational guidance to do practical work, to attend lectures, to study with students.
Also, cooperation agreements have been concluded with a number of colleges under the Vocational Education Without Borders project:
- College of Communications №54
- College number 26
- TSiT No. 29
- Medical College №1.
- Profile classes
- Cooperation with universities
- Projects "Mathematical vertical", "Effective beginning"
- Additional education, extracurricular activities.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1420 Moscow
The school contains 18 buildings: preschool and school departments. For preschoolers, the buildings are equipped with sleeping and play rooms, classrooms, gyms. There are walking areas on the territory of the buildings.
The school department is equipped with classrooms, practical laboratories, sports and assembly halls, libraries with reading spaces. In the school grounds there are sports stadiums with football fields, volleyball and basketball courts.
The classrooms use stationary PCs, MacBooks, printers, scanners, MFPs, interactive and chalk boards.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studying begins on September 1 and lasts 33-34 weeks. The end of the school year depends on the level of education.
Grades 1-9, the educational program is held in quarters:
- September 1-October 25
- November 5 - December 27
- January 9-March 20
- March 30 - May 23/25.
Senior classes are studied in half-year:
- September 1-December 27
- January 9-May 25.
- October 26-November 4
- December 29-January 8
- March 21-29
- May 25-August 31.
Classes are held in one shift five days a week, lessons start at 8:30.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to the school goes through filing an application through the Moscow State Services portal, submitting documents to an educational institution after an invitation. To enroll in specialized classes, the future student will have to pass tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1420 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.