School number 1416 "Lianozovo" with in-depth study of the English language
Description of School number 1416 "Lianozovo" with in-depth study of the English language
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This institution has existed for over 30 years as a special school with specialized training in foreign languages. Over the entire period of its existence, secondary school №1416 has received more than 20 delegations from different countries. In the ratings for passing the exam, the school is in second place in the district and 87 in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1416 "Lianozovo" with in-depth study of the English language
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are provided with preferential and paid types of meals, which can be ordered as a coupon on the mos.ru portal or purchased one-time at the canteen. When paying, students use the Pass and Meals card, which also organizes the opening of turnstiles when visiting a building.
Activities School number 1416 "Lianozovo" with in-depth study of the English language
Circles of interest and sections are presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Subject area of informatics;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Technical devices, mechanisms and devices;
- Innovative entrepreneurial projects;
- YUID ("Young Traffic Inspectors");
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- Dance sport;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Athletic gymnastics;
- Bullet shooting;
- Martial arts: hand-to-hand combat, sambo, taekwondo;
- Chess club;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Paleontology and the Foundations of Evolutionary Theory;
- Natural and physical and mathematical modeling;
- Physiology and Anatomy;
- Biochemistry and biophysics;
- General biology;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Language club (Russian, Spanish, German, English);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Sociology, Political Science;
- Cultural history;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history: Museology.
- Dances: modern, ballroom, pop, etc.;
- Vocal development: academic choir, vocal ensembles;
- Fiction reading;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, making toys, modern decorating techniques;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, drama theater;
- Painting and graphics, contemporary forms and history of fine arts.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Volunteer squad "Team of Good";
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student self-government;
- School Museum, Media "Gazetochka";
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
School №1416 cooperates with several educational organizations:
- RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogov;
- Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov.
- Profile classes;
- Educational projects;
- After-hours work, circles and sections;
Facilities and equipment at School number 1416 "Lianozovo" with in-depth study of the English language
School №1416 includes eight buildings. The buildings of the school department are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment;
- Sports, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms where you can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums in school grounds: treadmills, obstacle courses, play fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
The preschool department is well equipped:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
The buildings are equipped with technical devices for the movement of people with limited mobility.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year lasts 33-34 weeks, training is organized in the form of trimesters and semesters.
Trimesters in grades 1-9:
- September 1-October 30;
- November 9-December 30;
- January 11-March 19;
- March 29-May 21.
Six months for high school students:
- September 1-December 30;
- January 11 - May 21.
List of holidays for all students:
- October 31-November 8;
- December 31-January 10;
- March 20-28;
- May 22 - August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday, daily lessons start at 8:30 a.m.. The duration of each lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-11, 35-45 minutes for first graders.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Registration of applications for school admission takes place on the mos.ru electronic portal.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1416 "Lianozovo" with in-depth study of the English language
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.