School number 1415 with in-depth study of English
Description of School number 1415 with in-depth study of English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
In 1989, a new building school No. 1152 was opened, reorganized into a secondary school No. 1415 in 1992 and at that moment received its current profile - in-depth study of a foreign language. Currently, this educational institution stands out for good learning outcomes: 2nd place in the ranking of the best in the Ostankinsky district, 26th in the city.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1415 with in-depth study of English
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals in the preschool department are organized in accordance with a 20-day cyclical menu, in the school department - a 12-day menu. Visiting the cafeteria is determined by the time schedule for each academic groups, the cafeteria serves students and teachers during the school day.
When paying for purchases in the buffet and canteen, the student can use the Moskvenok electronic card. Parents / legal representatives have the opportunity to track their child's diet and attendance at school, set limits on the amount of spending, and order food subscriptions.
Activities School number 1415 with in-depth study of English
Additional education in secondary school No. 1415 is presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Technical devices and mechanisms
- Engineering graphics, technical design
- Film and video equipment
- Computer and information technology, programming and robotics
- Design, modeling and prototyping.
Physical culture and sports:
- Sports aerobics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, badminton, etc.
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- General biology
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning Russian, Spanish, French, German, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Fundamentals of Social Science
- Studying the basics of consumer culture
- PR and public relations
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Modern dance
- Playing percussion instruments
- Vocal ensemble
- Handicraft: work with various materials, art renovation work
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine art.
For preschoolers, three directions of circles and sections are opened:
Physical culture and sports:
- "Champions" - 5-7 years old
- Dancing - 3-6 years old.
- "Magic Sand" - 3-7 years
- "Virtuosos of Moscow" - 4-7 years old
- Learning English - 4-7 years.
- Lego construction for children 5-6 years old.
Some courses may require a fee.
Extracurricular activities for school students:
- Volunteer squad "Solar Wind"
- Excursions and themed events
- School media: museums, TIME 1415 newspaper
- Delivery of TRP norms
- Environmental education
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational education without borders"
- Project "Moscow guide"
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions, scientific conferences
- Olympiad "Abilympics" for students with disabilities
- Sports competition: "Presidential competition"
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school №1415 cooperates with a number of colleges and universities on the basis of the project "Professional education without borders":
- College of Hospitality and Management Industry №23
- College of Architecture, Design and Reengineering №26
- Police College
- Profile classes
- In-depth study of the English language from elementary school
- Additional education, extracurricular activities
- Vocational guidance
- Educational projects
- Adaptation of students with disabilities.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1415 with in-depth study of English
Secondary school # 1415 includes two buildings. Prepared for schoolchildren:
- Study rooms, separate for primary classes
- Practical laboratories for research of natural science subjects
- Additional education classrooms
- Two sports and gymnasium
- Three sports grounds on the territory of the building
- Assembly hall for events.
The preschool building is equipped with:
- Group premises: bedrooms, playrooms
- Development and education classrooms
- Walking area in a safe area.
Each building has a medical and treatment room. The classrooms use interactive and chalk boards, projectors, stationary PCs and laptops. The library contains printers and MFPs.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education in grades 1-9 takes place in terms of:
- September 1-November 30
- December 1-February 28
- March 1-May 28.
Terms of interim certification:
- November 23-30
- February 22-28
- May 24-28.
Six months for high school students:
- September 1-December 30
- January 11-May 28.
Intermediate certification of grades 10-11:
- December 23-30
- May 24-28.
Vacation dates for all students:
- October 31-November 8
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28 - for first graders
- March 20-28
- May 29-August 31.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday, on Saturday time is allocated for circles and sections, excursions and events. The daily beginning of lessons is 8:30, the duration of each is 45 minutes for grades 2-11, 35 minutes for first graders. The clubs and sections are opened after the main classes and until 21:00.
The preschool department is opened from 7:30 am to 7:00 pm.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
School enrollment is carried out on the mos.ru electronic portal. After registering the application, you should expect an invitation to an educational institution to submit documents.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1415 with in-depth study of English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.