School number 1412 with in-depth study of English
Description of School number 1412 with in-depth study of English
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 7 to 18 years old;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: primary, basic, secondary.
School №1412 was opened in 1984. In 2013, during the reorganization, several schools were added to the institution, which served as the basis for the current format of the educational organization. The status of a special school was obtained in 1992 and today it is dominant: the majority of students and parents choose in-depth language education.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1412 with in-depth study of English
Accommodation, meals, prices
In all departments of the school, meals are organized in accordance with the daily menu. Pupils are provided with preferential and paid meals, each of which can be ordered in the form of a coupon or purchased one-time. When paying, schoolchildren use the Pass and Meals card, cash is strictly prohibited. The electronic card is also used to attend educational sessions - the passage to the buildings of secondary school №1412.
Activities School number 1412 with in-depth study of English
Additional education is presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Computer science;
- Innovative entrepreneurial projects;
- Stand modeling;
- Technical devices, devices, mechanisms;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- General physical training;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Martial arts: sambo, taekwondo;
- Dance sport;
- Sports, rhythmic gymnastics;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Studying Russian, English, French, German languages;
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Russian history;
- Fundamentals of Social Science;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Contemporary dances;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, modern decorating techniques;
- Playing the piano;
- Academic choir;
- Painting and graphics, history of fine arts.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Excursions and themed events;
- Volunteer squad "Kind heart";
- Projects “Museums. Parks. Estates "," Russian movement of schoolchildren "," Saturdays of a Moscow schoolboy ", etc.;
- School activities: "Class of the Year", "Preschool League", "Ecotrend", etc.;
- Vocational guidance;
- Student self-government;
- Museum complex, sports club;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
School №1412 cooperates with Moscow universities to train specialized classes:
- National Research Moscow State University of Civil Engineering;
- MSTU them. N.E. Bauman;
- MGMU them. THEM. Sechenov;
- RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogov.
- Extracurricular activities, circles and sections;
- Profile classes;
- Educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1412 with in-depth study of English
There are nine buildings in the school №1412, some of which belong to preschool education. They are equipped for children with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For secondary education the school are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The educational process is divided into trimesters and semesters.
- September 1-November 13;
- November 23-February 19;
- March 1-May 28.
Dates of semesters:
- September 1-December 30;
- January 11-May 28.
List of vacations:
- October 5-18;
- November 14-22;
- December 31-January 10;
- February 20-28;
- April 3-11;
- May 29-August 31.
Classes are held on a five-day basis - from Monday to Friday.
The preschool department is open five days a week from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m..
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to any of the subdivisions of secondary school №1412 are accepted on the mos.ru portal. Entry into specialized classes passes through test trials.
Scholarships School number 1412 with in-depth study of English
Students who are successful in their studies and out-of-school development receive material support as motivation and reward for educational merit. Students of grades 7-11, whose final score at the end of the school year is not lower than 4.5, participating in the life of the school, in olympiads and competitions, can receive a scholarship. Scholarships are awarded once a school year based on the results of two semesters. There are several degrees of reward, depending on the student's success.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1412 with in-depth study of English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.