School number 1360 with in-depth study of mathematics
Description of School number 1360 with in-depth study of mathematics
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 1360 has been operating in the current way of the educational process since 2014 - it was then that there was a reorganization in the form of a merger of several educational institutions. The resulting educational center participates in the rankings of the best in Moscow among schools that graduate students who successfully pass final exams.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1360 with in-depth study of mathematics
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school provides preferential and paid types of meals, students have the opportunity to eat one-time or by subscription. An approximate menu is drawn up for 20-24 days.
To help the child, you can issue a card of the "Pass and Meals" system, which contains several functions:
- Cashless payment for purchases in the dining room and buffet
- Parental control of school attendance
- Adjustment of the menu for subscription meals
- Control of finances.
The canteen works according to the general schedule, each academic group is fed at a different time. The buffet is opened at every break until the end of the school day.
Activities School number 1360 with in-depth study of mathematics
Circles and sections of school No. 1360:
- Modeling and design of technical objects
- Film and video equipment
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Technical devices, devices and mechanisms
- Computer and information technology
- Programming, robotics
- Engineering graphics, technical and industrial designs
Physical culture and sports sections:
- Applied sports
- Fitness aerobics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball
- Dance sport
- Urban sport
- Different types of wrestling
- Table and tennis
Natural science orientation is the study of subjects on the basis of design and research activities. In addition to the study of basic disciplines, the courses study experimentalism, naturalism and physical and mathematical modeling, modern environmental problems, the basics of microbiology, genetics and selection, nature conservation.
Socio-pedagogical circles are a comprehensive social development of students, the study of Russian and English languages, and also:
- Practical psychology
- Fundamentals of Social Science
- Russian history
- Artistic and aesthetic development
- Preparatory program for preschoolers, career guidance - for graduates.
The school's specialists: social educators, speech therapists, psychologists work with students after school, conduct lectures and practices.
Tourism and local history courses: study of Moscow and local history.
- Dance lessons
- Needlework, modern decorating techniques
- Vocal, musical art
- Literary criticism, artistic reading
- Playing musical instruments
- The basics of theater skills
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine art.
Extracurricular activities for school students to participate in:
- Volunteer squad "At the call of the heart"
- Educational project "The Path of the Hero"
- Scientific society "Eureka" - project activities, experiments and research
- Creative and educational competitions
- Sporting events
- Subject Olympiads
- Development programs of the "UniUm" project
- Regular excursions and visits to public places with class teachers.
COOPERATION WITH UNIVERSITIES
School No. 1360 cooperates with a number of higher educational institutions:
- MGMSU named after A.I. Evdokimova
- Higher School of Economics
- MSTU named after N.E. Bauman
- Moscow Polytechnic University.
Partnership with universities allows school students to undergo career guidance more thoroughly, to participate in student life, to attend lectures and seminars of teachers. Career guidance is also provided through the Vocational Education Without Borders program, which involves several colleges.
- Advanced study of mathematics
- Additional education, extracurricular activities
- Cooperation with universities
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1360 with in-depth study of mathematics
The school consists of 20 buildings, including kindergartens and school buildings. Equipped for schoolchildren:
- Study rooms
- Practical laboratories
- Sports and assembly halls
- Additional education classrooms
- Libraries with reading rooms
- Football, volleyball, basketball fields, stadiums in school grounds.
For preschoolers, all the premises necessary for a daytime stay have been prepared: sleeping places, educational and development rooms, walking areas in fenced areas.
In one of the school buildings there is a Museum of Military Glory, in which students regularly participate in exhibitions.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at school # 1360 is divided into academic periods:
- September 1-October 6
- October 12-November 17
- November 23-December 30
- January 11-February 21
- March 1-April 6
- April 12 - May 21/28.
Vacation dates for all students:
- October 7-11
- November 18-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 22-28
- April 7-11
- May 22/29 - August 31.
Intermediate certification for grades 2-9 takes place in trimesters, for high school students - in half years.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday, lessons start daily at 8:30. The duration of one lesson is 45 minutes, for the first grades - 35-45 minutes, depending on the semester.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to an educational institution is carried out through filing in an application on the electronic portal of the Moscow State Services. After registering the application, you should expect an invitation to the school to provide the child's documents and to pass possible tests.
Admission can be refused only due to the lack of free places in the class.
Children who have reached the age of 6 years and 6 months are enrolled in the first grades.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1360 with in-depth study of mathematics
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.