School number 1302 with in-depth study of the English language
Description of School number 1302 with in-depth study of the English language
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school was opened in 1986, and since 1988 it has adopted the profile of advanced studying in foreign languages. Throughout its history, secondary school # 1302 has been closely associated with international education: exchange education, "International Baccalaureate" programs, UNESCO projects.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1302 with in-depth study of the English language
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are provided in paid and discounted forms, subscriptions or one-time portions. Pupils of some categories are provided with preferential meals, everyone can eat for a fee. Pupils can pay for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen using an electronic card of the "Passage and Meals" system, the personal account of which is remotely replenished by parents / legal representatives. On the map, you can also track the child's attendance at school, edit the child's diet in subscriptions, set restrictions on spending.
activity School number 1302 with in-depth study of the English language
Additional education in the form of circles and sections is organized in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Computer and information technology, programming and robotics
- Design, modeling and prototyping of various objects
- YUID ("Young traffic inspectors")
- Subject area of informatics.
Physical culture and sports:
- Wrestling: wushu, taekwondo, etc.
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, golf, table tennis, etc.
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- General biology
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning languages: Russian, Chinese, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Speech therapy classes
- Fundamentals of Political Science, Social Science
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies.
- Ballroom dancing
- Development of vocal skills: academic choir, vocal ensemble
- Handicraft: working with various materials, making dolls and toys
- Painting and graphics.
- Volunteer squad "Best Buddies. Best friends"
- Guided tours and themed activities organized by class teachers
- School Museum "Memory of Generations" and the media newspaper "The 1302 times"
- Delivery of TRP norms
- School projects: student council Forward, engineering project "Solar Regatta", field exercises at the ecological base "Ecosystem"
- Participation in the WorldSkills Championship
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational studying without borders"
- Preparation for Cambridge English exams
- Participation in the project "Moscow Cinema at School", "Lesson Section"
- Handing over the license in a driving school on the basis of secondary school №1302
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions, quests
- Sports competitions, creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school # 1302 cooperates with a number of educational institutions on the basis of vocational guidance:
- Higher School of Economics
- Pedagogical College №18 in Mitino
- Metropolitan College of Service and Hospitality Industry
- NRC "Kurchatov Technopark"
- Polytechnic College №47
- MGPU them. K. D. Ushinsky
- Police College.
- In-depth study of foreign languages
- Cooperation with educational institutions
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities
- Educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1302 with in-depth study of the English language
Three educational buildings for schoolchildren are equipped with:
- Study rooms, including for primary classes
- Natural Science Laboratories
- Additional education classrooms
- Sports and music halls
- Stadiums in school grounds
In the building for preschoolers, sleeping and play rooms, studying classrooms, a sports and music hall, and a walking area on the territory are organized.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year lasts from September 1 to May 21 for the first grades, until May 28 - for grades 2-8, 10. Graduates complete their studies after successfully passing the final certification.
- October 4-11
- November 15-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 21-28
- April 4-11
- May 22/29 - August 31.
Classes are held in the mode of five school days - from Monday to Friday, lessons begin at 8:30.
The preschool department is opened from 7:00 to 19:00.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to all classes are accepted only on the mos.ru portal, which is also the place for enrollment for preschool courses. Enrollment is subject to availability.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1302 with in-depth study of the English language
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.