School number 1285 with in-depth study of English
Description of School number 1285 with in-depth study of English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school was opened in 1964 as an eight-year school. From the very beginning of its history, the profile of education was a foreign language - it was studied from 3 to 6 hours a week, some subjects were taught exclusively in English. Currently, little has changed, except for the number and excellent success in the field of education: the school has expanded its profile, increased the number of studied foreign languages.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1285 with in-depth study of English
Accommodation, meals, prices
Secondary and paid types of meals are organized in secondary school No. 1285. The student pays for purchases in the canteen and the buffet with the "Pass and Meals" system card, the personal account of which is replenished remotely. On the mos.ru portal, parents / legal representatives can order meals by subscription, limit their child's spending on certain products, and track attendance at school.
Preferential meals are provided for primary school students and students of some categories.
Activities School number 1285 with in-depth study of English
Circles and sections are presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Sewing business
- Subject area of informatics
- Computer and information technology, programming and robotics
- Design, modeling and prototyping.
Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics
- Athletic gymnastics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, etc.
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding
- Physiology and Anatomy
- General biology
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Studying Russian, German, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Practical psychology
- PR and public relations
- Fundamentals of Law, Social Science
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies.
- Ballroom dancing
- Literary reading, literary creation
- Playing musical instruments: power tools, drums
- Handicraft: work with various materials, art renovation work
- Painting and graphics, contemporary forms and history of fine arts.
- Volunteer movement, projects to help homeless animals
- Delivery of TRP norms
- Excursions and themed events
- Student self-government
- Vocational guidance
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions, scientific conferences
- Sport competitions
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AND PARTNERSHIP WITH UNIVERSITIES
Secondary school №1285 cooperates with a number of universities and international educational organizations:
- Higher School of Economics
- Russian Medical Academy
- Exchange education in Italy - partnership with Istituto Superiore Elio Vittorini (Lentini, Sicily).
- The international cooperation
- Partnerships with universities
- Additional education, extracurricular employment
- Educational projects
- Profile classes
- In-depth study of foreign languages.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1285 with in-depth study of English
The school №1285 consists of seven buildings. Equipped for studying:
- Study rooms, separate for primary classes
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects
- Sport halls
- Libraries with reading rooms
- Computer classrooms
- Additional education rooms
- Sports stadiums on school grounds
- Assembly halls for events.
For kindergarten pupils, the necessary conditions for daytime stay in groups have been prepared:
- Group rooms with sleeping places
- Physical culture and music halls
- Walking grounds in the territories
- Education and development rooms.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studying begins on September 1 and lasts until May 31.
- October 5-18
- December 31-January 10
- February 22-28
- April 5-11
- June 1-August 31.
The academic year is divided into modules for grades 1-9, and half a year for high school students. Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday. Lessons start daily at 8:30, each duration is 45 minutes.
Preschool departments are opened from Monday to Friday from 7:00 to 19:00.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to any of the school's departments are accepted electronically on the mos.ru portal. After receiving a positive response to the application, you should visit the educational institution to submit documents.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1285 with in-depth study of English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.