School number 1272 with in-depth study of foreign languages
Description of School number 1272 with in-depth study of foreign languages
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school was opened in 1956. In 2012, the reorganization began, during which kindergartens and some district schools were added to secondary school No. 1272. For five years (until 2017) School No. 1272 bore the title of gymnasium, preparing students for entering universities better than many Moscow schools. At the moment, the level of education in this educational institution is very high, studying takes place in various specialized areas.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1272 with in-depth study of foreign languages
Accommodation, meals, prices
In school buildings, breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner are provided, prepared according to the daily menu. There is also a reduced price meal option for certain categories of students. The buffet is opened at every break throughout the school day, visits to the canteen are organized according to a general schedule with individual times for each academic group.
Preschoolers are provided with meals during their stay in kindergarten.
activity School number 1272 with in-depth study of foreign languages
Additional education at school No. 1272 is presented in several directions:
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics
- Engineering graphics, technical design
- Innovative entrepreneurial projects
- Design and modeling of various objects.
Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics
Natural science - the subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.), as well as physiology and anatomy, the basics of microbiology, genetics and selection, experimentalism, naturalism. Classes are conducted on the basis of design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning languages: Russian, French, English, German, Spanish and other linguistic programs
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic types of development, socialization and communication
- Vocational guidance
- Entrepreneurship and business
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers
- Foundations of sociology, law.
- Literary reading, literary creation
- Art photography
- Needlework, working with various materials, making toys
- Painting and graphics.
- Volunteer squad "Give good"
- Excursions and themed events, concerts
- Project "Moscow Cinema at School"
- Scientific conferences on the basis of partner universities
- Museum complex of the school
- Educational festivals-contests
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions
- Sports competitions, creative projects of intra-school, district and city formats.
School No. 1272 cooperates with a number of universities:
- Moscow Polytechnic University
- Higher School of Economics
- RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogov
- TIPS RAS
- PRUE them. Plekhanov.
School No. 1272 is the base school of the Higher School of Economics.
Cooperation with universities helps graduates to more thoroughly approach career guidance, to learn about student life by attending seminars and lectures.
In addition to higher educational institutions, school No. 1272 cooperates with the Leroy Merlin company, thanks to which master classes are organized for schoolchildren.
School No. 1272 has rules on the appearance of students: school uniforms are divided into casual, ceremonial and sports uniforms. The colour scheme of formal and casual clothes should not contain bright colours, pastel colours are desirable, mostly schoolchildren wear black and white suits with a permitted dark blue colour. The appearance should be formal, neat.
- Advanced study of foreign languages
- Educational projects, including IB (International Baccalaureate)
- Profile education
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities
- Cooperation with universities and public organizations.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1272 with in-depth study of foreign languages
School No. 1272 owns 8 buildings of preschool and school levels of education. For schoolchildren, in addition to the standard set of classrooms, additional education classrooms, assembly halls, and libraries with reading spaces have been prepared. For preschoolers, sleeping and play rooms, studying and development classrooms, sports and music halls are organized. On the territory adjacent to each building there are walking and sports grounds; several kindergartens have swimming pools.
Admission dates and extra charges
School students are taught in terms of:
- September 1-November 13
- November 23-February 19
- March 1-May 31.
Classes are held five days a week, some Saturdays may be academic.
- October 3-11
- November 14-22
- January 1-10
- February 20-28
- April 3-11
- June 1-August 31.
Intermediate certification for grades 2-9 is conducted in terms of trimesters, for high school students - in semesters.
Daily start of classes - 8:30. The duration of one lesson is 45 minutes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to the first grades begin in April. Pupils of the preschool department of the school are enrolled in the primary classes by simple transfer. Applications for admission to middle and senior classes are accepted electronically on the mos.ru portal of Moscow public services. Enrollment in specialized classes passes through the ranking of entrance examinations and interviews.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1272 with in-depth study of foreign languages
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.