School №1222 named. Marshal of the Soviet Union I.Kh. Baghramyan with in-depth study of the German language
Description of School №1222 named. Marshal of the Soviet Union I.Kh. Baghramyan with in-depth study of the German language
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school was founded in 1957 under the number 492. Since 1968, this educational institution has been proficiently teaching foreign languages, mainly German. Since 2013, the school No. 1222 includes several kindergartens and schools, which have become the base of a whole center of education, now called “School No. 1222 named after Marshal of the Soviet Union I.Kh. Baghramyan ".
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School №1222 named. Marshal of the Soviet Union I.Kh. Baghramyan with in-depth study of the German language
Accommodation, meals, prices
At the expense of the city budget, meals are provided to students of preferential categories and primary school students. Paid meals are issued by the parents / legal representatives of the child through the mos.ru portal in the form of subscriptions; there you can also limit spending on certain foods, regulate the diet, track attendance at academic sessions. A student can purchase one-time portions and products of the buffet by paying for purchases with an electronic card of the "Pass and Meals" system. Visiting the canteen is limited to a general schedule, in which time is allocated for each academic group. The buffet serves students at all breaks during the school day.
Pupils of kindergartens are provided with food throughout the day of their stay in preschool groups.
Activities School №1222 named. Marshal of the Soviet Union I.Kh. Baghramyan with in-depth study of the German language
Additional education in secondary school No. 1222 is presented in several directions:
- Film and video equipment
- Technical devices, mechanisms
- Engineering graphics, technical and industrial design
- Subject area of informatics
- Computer and information technology, programming and robotics
- Design, modeling and prototyping.
Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics
- Sports acrobatics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, tennis, etc.
- Martial arts: karate, hand-to-hand combat, taekwondo
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Social ecology and sustainable development
- Fundamentals of Astronomy
- Natural and physical and mathematical modeling
- General biology, ecology
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Studying Russian, German, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- History of Russia, world civilizations
- Foundations of law, culture
- Pre-vocational education
- Culture of everyday life
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies
- Dances: folk, ballroom, modern, etc.
- Playing Musical Instruments: Drums
- Vocal development: choir, academic singing, etc.
- Handicraft: work with various materials, art renovation work
- Folklore or ethnocultural group
- Literary criticism, artistic reading
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, musical theater
- Painting and graphics, contemporary forms and history of fine arts.
- Excursions and themed events
- Volunteer movement "Sparks of Good"
- Student self-government
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational education without borders"
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions, scientific conferences
- Sports competitions, delivery of GTO norms, project "Yunarmiya"
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
School No. 1222 cooperates with a number of educational organizations:
- College 26frame
- German Cultural Center. Goethe
- International Foundation for Youth Exchanges
- International Union of German Culture
- School and gymnasium in the German cities of Rostock and Hanau
- German School. F. Haas at the German Embassy
- Interclub "Friends of Bavaria"
- Russian-German house in Moscow.
- School profile - learning German
- Educational projects
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities
- Profile classes
- International cooperation and partnership with universities, career guidance.
Facilities and equipment at School №1222 named. Marshal of the Soviet Union I.Kh. Baghramyan with in-depth study of the German language
School No. 1222 includes 15 buildings of different years of construction - from 1956 to 2008. Equipped for studying:
- Classrooms equipped with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors
- Classrooms for primary classes
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment
- Sport halls
- Libraries with reading rooms
- Computer classrooms
- Additional education rooms
- Sports stadiums on school grounds
- Assembly halls for events.
For pupils of the preschool department prepared:
- Group rooms: bedrooms and play spaces
- Sports and music halls
- Educational classrooms
- Walking grounds in the territories.
In all buildings there are medical and treatment rooms, canteens, rooms for specialists: speech therapist, psychologist.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school has a modular learning mode:
- September 1-October 7
- October 12-November 15
- November 23 - December 30
- January 11-February 19
- February 25-April 4
- April 12 - May 28.
- October 8-11
- November 16-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-24
- April 5-11
- May 29-August 31.
Intermediate certification is carried out in terms for grades 2-9, in half years for high school students.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday in one shift, Saturday is considered a day for development and visiting circles, sections and events. Classes begin daily at 8:30, each lesson lasts 45 minutes, for first graders - 35 minutes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to all departments of the school is done through registration of an application on the mos.ru portal. For enrollment in the first grades, applications are accepted from December 15 from families whose children have reached the age of 6.6 years.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School №1222 named. Marshal of the Soviet Union I.Kh. Baghramyan with in-depth study of the German language
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.