School number 1018 Moscow
Description of School number 1018 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 1018 in its current form of educational activity has existed since 2012 - it was then that several schools and preschool education departments were connected. Currently, this educational institution is included in the ranking of the 300 best in Moscow in terms of academic results.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School number 1018 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school provides concessional and paid meals, which are organized in the form of subscriptions or one-time meals. Primary school students and some preferential categories are provided with free meals. The cost of paid meals depends on the number of servings. Pupils can pay for purchases in the buffet area and canteen by cash or by presenting the student's electronic card "Passage and Meals", the personal account of which is replenished by parents / legal representatives remotely.
Meals in the preschool department are organized throughout the day of the pupils' stay in groups.
activity School number 1018 Moscow
Additional education is presented in several directions:
Technical - this is computer and information technology, programming and robotics, courses in the design, modeling and prototyping of various objects.
Physical culture and sports:
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball
Natural science - the study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.).
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning languages: Russian, English, Chinese
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic types of development, socialization and communication
- Speech therapy classes, socialization and communication
- Country geography
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational education without borders"
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers
- Foundations of law, social science.
Tourism and local lore - tourism, Moscow studies, museology.
- Fundamentals of theatrical and musical arts
- Handicraft, work with various materials, toy making and renovation work
- Painting and graphics.
- Guided tours and themed activities organized by class teachers
- Project "Youth"
- Delivery of TRP norms
- School museums and media
- Subject Olympiads and educational competitions ("Student of the Year", "Through Thorns to the Stars", etc.)
- Sports competitions, creative projects of city, district and school levels.
- Educational projects
- Extracurricular development, circles and sections.
Facilities and equipment at School number 1018 Moscow
The school consists of three buildings. For teaching primary, middle and senior classes, the buildings are equipped with classrooms and practical laboratories, premises for additional education. For events on the ground floors in each building there are assembly halls, for sports competitions and physical education lessons - sports, gyms and stadiums in the territories. In the library, in general for schoolchildren, there is educational, methodological and fiction literature, a reading room for 25 seats. In computer labs, students can use laptop PCs, laptops and MacBooks, there are printers, scanners and MFPs. Most of the classrooms use interactive whiteboards and projectors, all of them are chalk.
For preschoolers, sleeping quarters, playroom learning rooms, walking areas in the territories of the buildings are organized.
Admission dates and extra charges
The studying is organized in a modular system:
- September 2-November 17
- November 25-February 16
- February 25 - May 31.
- October 7-13
- November 18-24
- January 1-8
- February 17-24
- April 6-12
- June 1-August 31.
Student certification takes place on the dates:
- November 14-15
- February 13-14
- May 29-30.
Classes are held five days a week from Monday to Friday. All classes are taught in the first shift, except for the 2nd and 3rd. The duration of one lesson is 45 minutes, for first graders - 35 minutes in the first half of the year.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to school No. 1018, you will need the child's personal documents and an application from the parents / legal representatives, which can be filled out on the Moscow State Services portal or in the District Information Support Service (OSIP).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School number 1018 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.