Educational Center №324 "Firebird"
Description of Educational Center №324 "Firebird"
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 1.5 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
The school building was built in 1963, but the institution existed before - under different numbers, with different profiles and forms of education. In 1989, the school opened classes with in-depth study of the subjects of the musical and aesthetic cycle. After many reorganizations, the educational center №324 is steadfastly afloat - the success of students in passing final attestations, passing Russian and city Olympiads ensures the institution a place in the TOP-300 best schools in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Educational Center №324 "Firebird"
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are provided with meals throughout each school day: the school has a canteen and a buffet. Visiting the canteen is organized according to a general schedule with individual times for each parallel of classes, and the buffet serves those who wish during breaks. Meals are provided in preferential and paid forms, each of which can be ordered as a coupon or purchased in single portions.
activity Educational Center №324 "Firebird"
Circles of interest and sections are presented in several directions:
- Technical: Innovative entrepreneurial projects.
- Physical culture and sports:
- Fitness aerobics;
- Rhythmic gymnastics;
- Figure skating;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Natural science:
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Studying Russian, English, Chinese languages;
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies;
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.;
- Playing the piano, guitar, orchestra of folk instruments;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, making toys;
- Singing: ensembles, academic singing, choir;
- Fiction reading;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, puppet theater, musical theater;
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine art.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Excursions and themed events;
- Volunteer squad "Firebird";
- Projects "My district during the war", "Lesson;
- Museum complex of the school, Club of Young Diplomats;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Education Center №324 cooperates with several universities in Moscow:
- RTU MIREA;
- State University of the Russian Language. A.S. Pushkin;
- Educational projects;
- Profile classes;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
Facilities and equipment at Educational Center №324 "Firebird"
Five buildings are part of the education center. For the upbringing and comfortable stay of children, kindergartens are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Sports and music halls, swimming pools, skating rink;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Schoolchildren infrastructure is well prepared:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sport halls;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
Training is organized in a modular fashion by term.
- September 2-November 17;
- November 25-February 16;
- February 25 - May 31.
List of vacation dates:
- October 7-13;
- November 18-24;
- January 1-8;
- February 17-24;
- April 6-12;
- June 1-August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift, circles and sections, excursions are organized on Saturdays. The daily start of classes is 8:30 a.m., the duration of each lesson is 45 minutes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
An application for admission to any of the branches of Central Education Center №324 can be submitted on the mos.ru website or in person when visiting an educational institution.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Educational Center №324 "Firebird"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.