School №1353 with in-depth study of English
Description of School №1353 with in-depth study of English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Adapted programs
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
In 1976, an eight-year school was opened, which served as the basis for the current school №1353. In May 2006, this institution was named after the commander of the 354th rifle division D.F. Alekseeva, which has survived to this day. In 2012, during the reorganization, several schools and kindergartens were added to the main structure of the buildings: the teams of teachers were united, the profile areas expanded and the age range of students increased. Secondary school №1353 participates in the rankings of the best schools in Moscow due to its high indicators in the field of educational activities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School №1353 with in-depth study of English
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are organized according to the daily menu.
Applications for subscription and reduced-price meals are accepted on the mos.ru portal. The products of the canteen - one-time portions and the buffet - pupils can buy pastries and drinks during breaks by paying for the purchases with the "Moskvenok" card of the "Passage and Meals" system. Visiting the dining room - breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea - is carried out in accordance with the general schedule, where individual time is allocated for each academic group.
Activities School №1353 with in-depth study of English
Circles and sections are presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Subject area of informatics
- Layout, modeling, design
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (fire and rescue business)
- YUID ("Young Traffic Inspectors")
- Engineering graphics, technical design
- Film and video equipment
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
Physical culture and sports:
- Exercise therapy
- Fitness aerobics
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Martial arts: karate, hand-to-hand combat, etc.
- Dance sport
- Study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.)
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Modern ecological problems, ecology of the city
- Geoecology, landscape ecology and design
- General biology, ecology
- Design and research activities.
Social and humanitarian:
- Learning Russian, Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish, German, English
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication
- Play activity
- Speech therapy classes
- Cultural history
- Culture of everyday life
- PR and public relations
- Entrepreneurship and business
- Vocational guidance
- Fundamentals of cultural studies, social studies, sociology
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
Tourist and local history:
- Dances: ballroom, modern, variety, etc.
- Playing the piano
- Handicraft: artistic renovations, modern decoration techniques, toy making
- Vocal development: choral singing, academic and folk choir, vocal ensemble
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of visual arts
- Artistic reading.
- Volunteer detachment "Goodwill"
- Excursions and themed events
- Student self-government
- School theater
- Career guidance based on the project "Vocational education without borders"
- Projects "Moscow Guide", "Marathon of Knowledge", "School of New Technologies", etc.
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions, scientific conferences
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school №1353 cooperates with a number of educational institutions on the basis of the vocational guidance project "Professional education without borders" and studying in specialized classes:
- GBPOU PC No. 50 named after twice Hero of Socialist Labour N.A. Zlobin
- GBPOU Moscow State Educational Complex
- NRU MIET
- Polytechnic College №47 named after V.G. Fedorova
- College of Urban Planning, Transport and Technology No. 41
- Moscow College of Business Technology.
- School profile - learning English
- Extracurricular activities, circles and sections
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at School №1353 with in-depth study of English
The school has 12 buildings, including 6 preschool departments. For kindergarten pupils prepared:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms
- Physical culture and music halls
- Walking grounds in the territories
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.
For teaching schoolchildren, the buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms
- Classrooms for primary classes
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects
- Sports, gyms
- Libraries with reading rooms
- Computer classrooms
- Additional education rooms
- Sports stadiums on school grounds
- Assembly halls for events.
Admission dates and extra charges
School No. 1353 implements a modular studying mode:
- September 1-October 4
- October 12-November 15
- November 23 - December 30
- January 11-February 21
- March 1-April 4
- April 12 - May 28.
- October 5-9
- November 16-20
- December 31-January 10
- February 22-26
- April 5-9
- May 29-August 31.
Classes are held in the mode of five school days - from Monday to Friday.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
You should apply for admission to the school on the mos.ru portal. Pupils of preschool department №1353 are enrolled in the first grades by simple transfer.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School №1353 with in-depth study of English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.