School No. 6, Surgut
Description of School No. 6, Surgut
- Location: Surgut, Russia;
- Students age - from 7 to 18 years old;
- Forms of study: full-time;
- Types of education: primary general, basic general and secondary general;
- School uniform;
- Availability of adaptive programs for the primary departments.
School №6 in Surgut was opened in 1971, and since then both ordinary children and students with disabilities study at the school.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 6, Surgut
Accommodation, meals, prices
School №6 provides paid and reduced price meals. To receive benefits, parents / legal representatives of a student are required to write an application and attach certificates of belonging to a privileged category (large, low-income or socially unprotected families).
Activities School No. 6, Surgut
Additional education at school №6 is presented in several directions:
- Technical - robotics, modeling and computer technology;
- Natural science - ecology and general education subjects-sciences;
- Fitness and wellness - non-contact rugby section;
- Artistic - decorative and applied arts;
- Socio-pedagogical - participation in conferences, creative projects, defense of design works.
Pupils participate in the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren and other olympiads, competitions in general subjects, in the delivery of the TRP.
- Additional education in the form of circles and sections;
- Participation of children in olympiads and competitions;
- Preparatory program for preschoolers;
- Adaptive training programs.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 6, Surgut
The school building is located on the territory of the NGDU microdistrict at the address Surgut, st. Enthusiasts 49.
The building has four floors, wardrobes are located on the 1st floor. The school is equipped with systems:
- Central water supply;
- Video surveillance;
- Security and fire alarms;
- The alarm message button.
The entire territory is guarded, the school premises are not leased to entrepreneurs and other persons. On each floor there is a women's and men's toilet, a toilet for staff.
All classrooms are equipped with the necessary furniture and training materials. In the school library, by subscription, students can take educational, methodological and fiction literature.
On the ground floor there is a gym, perfectly equipped with equipment for physical education. In the courtyard there is a stadium for running and sporting events.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to school №6, a completed application and a list of documents are required from the parents / legal representatives of the child:
- Parent's / legal representative's passport;
- Child's birth certificate;
- Document confirming the child's residence (stay) in the assigned territory.
This list can be increased due to the applicant's primary (preemptive) right to enrollment, international citizenship, the right to represent the legitimate interests of the child, etc.
Scholarships School No. 6, Surgut
- A.S. Znamensky - paid to students of municipal educational institutions for excellent academic success and achievement of high performance in intellectual, scientific, creative, sports, socially significant activities;
- Monetary incentives for students of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra are paid to students who have shown outstanding abilities in educational activities:
- Winners (1st place) and (or) prize-winners (2nd and 3rd places) of the regional stages of the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren;
- Winners and prize-winners of the Olympiad for schoolchildren of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug of Yugra in the native languages and literature of the indigenous peoples of the North;
- Winners and prize-winners of the Olympiad for schoolchildren on the basics of spiritual and moral culture of the peoples of Russia;
- Graduates of general education organizations who have mastered educational programs of secondary general education and scored the highest number (100) points in 1 or more academic subject based on the USE results.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 6, Surgut
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.