Secondary school No. 368 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Description of Secondary school No. 368 with in-depth study of individual subjects
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 2 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Subdivisions of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
Secondary school №368 was opened in 1979, the first graduates left the institution in 1981. After many years and changes, the school now bears the name "Losiny Ostrov", participates in the ratings of the best schools in Moscow (TOP-300), has various areas of specialized training, but the direction remains the same - here they study music and English in depth.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Secondary school No. 368 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils of the school are provided with the conditions of preferential and paid types of meals, organized in one-time portions. The approximate cost of food depends on the time of meals and the number of dishes. When paying for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen, students use an electronic card of the "Pass and Meals" system, to which parents can also connect SMS notifications about the regularity of the child's attendance at lessons. On the mos.ru portal, student representatives have the opportunity to regulate their diet, limit card spending, and replenish their personal account.
Meals are prepared according to the daily menu. Visiting the canteen takes place according to the general schedule at a time individual for each parallel of classes and preschool groups.
Activities Secondary school No. 368 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Circles and sections are presented in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Computer science;
- Layout, modeling and design of objects.
- Physical culture and sports:
- General fitness;
- Urban sport;
- Rhythmic gymnastics;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.;
- Natural science:
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Geoecology, landscape ecology and design;
- Biochemistry and biophysics;
- General ecology;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Studying Russian, English, Italian, German;
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Practical psychology;
- Entrepreneurship and business;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Psychology;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Tourist and local history:
- Moscow studies;
- Local history.
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.;
- Playing flute, piano, guitar, violin, etc.;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, modern decorating techniques;
- Singing: pop ensemble, academic choir;
- Fundamentals of musical and theatrical creativity, drama and musical theater;
- Painting and graphics, history of fine arts.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Excursions and themed events;
- Volunteer detachment "LosOs";
- Projects "University Saturdays", "Russian movement of schoolchildren", etc.;
- Museum complex of the school, newspaper "Ostrovok";
- Vocational guidance;
- Design and research work, participation in the city competition;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
- Vocational guidance;
- Educational projects: "Mathematical vertical", "Effective primary school", etc.;
- Profile classes;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities.
Facilities and equipment at Secondary school No. 368 with in-depth study of individual subjects
The school has five buildings, some of them are for preschool children. The kindergartens are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
School buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports halls, swimming pools;
- Libraries with reading rooms, MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education at the school is organized in a modular mode: modules for grades 1-9, half a year for high school students.
- September 1-November 30;
- December 1-February 19;
- March 1-May 21.
Half a year:
- September 1-December 30;
- January 11 - May 21.
Dates of general vacations:
- October 31-November 8;
- December 31-January 10;
- February 20-28 - for first graders;
- March 20-28;
- May 22 - August 31.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday, Saturday is considered the day of additional education. The daily start of classes is 8:30 a.m., each lesson lasts 45 minutes. First-graders study in a "stepwise" mode: the duration of the lesson is increased from 35 to 40 minutes gradually.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications are accepted on the mos.ru portal. After considering the application, the personal documents of the future student should be submitted to the institution.
Admission to pre-profile and specialized classes is carried out according to the results of the rating of personal achievements, previous certifications, and entrance examinations.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Secondary school No. 368 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.