School No. 1950 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Description of School No. 1950 with in-depth study of individual subjects
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 2 to 18 years old;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution was opened relatively recently, but in its short history of existence it has firmly established itself in the ranks of the best schools in Moscow. Among the teaching staff in different years served as Honored Teachers of Russia, Excellence in Public Education, Honorary Workers of General Education of the Russian Federation. Many teachers were awarded with diplomas of the Moscow Government, Honorary diplomas of the Ministry of Education.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1950 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals in all departments of the school are organized according to the daily menu. Students are provided with preferential and paid types of meals in the form of coupons or one-time portions. When paying for purchases in the cafeteria and canteen, students use an electronic card of the "Passage and Meals" system, which is also used to visit the school building. Parents / legal representatives registered on the mos.ru portal have the opportunity to regulate their child's diet, his spending on certain products, and track attendance at lessons.
activity School No. 1950 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Additional education is presented in the form of circles of interest and sections in several directions:
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity;
- Subject area of informatics;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Film and video equipment;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics.
- Physical culture and sports:
- Rhythmic gymnastics;
- Martial arts: judo, karate;
- Applied sports;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, table tennis, etc.
- Natural science:
- Basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Fundamentals of Microbiology, Genetics and Breeding;
- Physiology and Anatomy;
- Design and research activities.
- Social and humanitarian:
- Learning language (Russian, Italian, French, English);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development, socialization and communication;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Fundamentals of Social Science;
- Practical psychology;
- Studying the basics of consumer culture;
- Russian history;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.
- Contemporary dances;
- Handicraft: working with various materials;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity;
- Painting and graphics.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Volunteer detachment "Volunteers-1950";
- Excursions and themed events;
- Student self-government;
- School museum;
- Projects "Moscow Cinema at School", "Mutual Education of Moscow Schools", etc.;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school №1950 in the list of partners has the Venice University "Ca Foscari", thanks to which the school has a Russian-Italian class. Among the cooperating organizations there are also Moscow universities:
- MGMU them. THEM. Sechenov;
- RNIMU them. N.I. Pirogov;
- Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry A.I. Evdokimova.
- Profile classes;
- The international cooperation;
- Partner universities;
- Circles and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Educational projects.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 1950 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Secondary school №1950 is located in four buildings, including kindergarten buildings. They are prepared for development of children:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
For teaching schoolchildren, the buildings are equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment;
- Sports, choreographic halls;
- Libraries with reading rooms where students can use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums in some school areas: treadmills, obstacle courses, playgrounds;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and lasts until May 22 for first graders, May 29 - for grades 2-8, 10, and until the completion of the OGE and USE - for senior students. For grades 3-9, intermediate certification is carried out at the end of each trimester, for high school students - at the end of each half of the year.
List of Vacations:
- October 31-November 8;
- December 31-January 10;
- February 20-28 - for first graders;
- March 20-28;
- 23/30 May-31 August.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday. Lessons start daily at 8:30 a.m. and each lesson lasts 45 minutes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission to secondary school №1950 means registering an application on the mos.ru portal and submitting the child's documents to an educational institution. Pupils of the preschool department enter the first grades by simple transfer at the request of the director.
Enrollment in specialized classes is based on the rating of certifications, personal successes and tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1950 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.