School No. 1900 with in-depth study of English
Description of School No. 1900 with in-depth study of English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School №1900, specializing in the study of foreign languages, was opened in 1994. This educational institution has participated in competitions for the best schools in the past and continues to compete with the most prestigious institutions to this day. In the treasury of successes of secondary school №1900 - grants from the President and Mayor of Moscow, the title of the best school for various educational characteristics.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1900 with in-depth study of English
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals are organized according to a cyclical menu. An electronic card helps schoolchildren to pay for meals, which parents can replenish remotely. It is also possible to connect notifications about a child's attendance at school.
Each academic group visits the cafeteria on an individual schedule.
Activities School No. 1900 with in-depth study of English
Additional education at school No. 1900 is presented in the form of circles and sections in the following areas:
- Technical classes are the study of topics:
- Computer and information technology
- Design, modeling of objects
- Robotics, programming
- Engineering graphics, technical design
- YUID ("Young traffic inspectors").
- Physical culture and sports orientation is:
- Dance sport
- Table tennis
- Hand-to-hand combat
- Natural science - the study of basic scientific subjects (mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology, etc.), ecology based on design and research activities
- Socio-pedagogical focus is based on the study of foreign languages - English, French, German, Chinese - plus:
- Fundamentals of Social Science
- Intellectual development
- Artistic, aesthetic and creative development
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers
- Law basics
- PR and public relations.
- The artistic direction is dancing and vocal art lessons, painting and graphics, playing musical instruments, and theatrical art.
- Museum studies are studied at tourist and local history classes.
In free hours the students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- The project "Moscow guide"
- Regular excursions and activities
- Sports competitions, creative contests
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Volunteer movement "Young Volunteer".
For preschoolers, creative circles, sports activities, educational games, and excursions are organized.
- Advanced study of foreign languages
- Extracurricular activities, additional education
- Participation in projects
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 1900 with in-depth study of English
The school consists of 8 buildings, including preschool and school departments. For the youngest children, the necessary premises have been organized: sleeping places, play and study rooms, playgrounds on the territory of buildings.
Educational and practical laboratory rooms, sports and gyms, studying grounds in the courtyards of buildings, libraries with reading rooms, computer classes, and additional education rooms are equipped for students.
Admission dates and extra charges
The studying is based on a modular basis, the academic year begins on September 1 and continues until the end of May.
Vacation for 1 class:
- October 5-11
- November 16-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 22-28
- April 5-11.
The study program ends on May 28.
Holidays for grades 2-11:
- October 7-11
- November 18-22
- December 31-January 10
- 23-28 February
- April 7-11.
The academic year ends on May 28 for grades 2-8, 10, and grades 9 and 11 complete their studies after passing the final exams.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll, you need to submit an electronic application on the Portal of Moscow State Services and wait for an invitation to an educational institution to provide documents.
Admission goes through test trials.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1900 with in-depth study of English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.