School No. 1347 with in-depth study of a foreign language and information technology
Description of School No. 1347 with in-depth study of a foreign language and information technology
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - from 2 months to 18 years;
- Adapted programs;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time;
- Types of education: preschool, primary, basic, secondary.
This educational institution was opened in 2006, and in 2014 it was reorganized - schools and kindergartens joined the composition, which increased the age range of pupils of secondary school №1347. Thanks to the consistently successful educational process, the school is on the list of the best in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1347 with in-depth study of a foreign language and information technology
Accommodation, meals, prices
Pupils of all divisions of the school are provided with preferential and paid meals, organized according to the daily menu. It is possible to order food in the form of a coupon or purchase one-time. When paying in the canteen and the buffet, students use the electronic card "Moskvenok" of the "Pass and Meals" system, which allows parents or legal representatives:
- To track attendance at lessons;
- To regulate the diet;
- To limit spending on certain products in the buffet.
The cost of portions depends on meal time and class.
Activities School No. 1347 with in-depth study of a foreign language and information technology
Additional education is well presented and organized:
- Computer science;
- Technical mechanisms, devices, devices;
- Layout, modeling, design;
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics;
- General physical training;
- Various types of wrestling: hand-to-hand combat, aikido, karate, etc.;
- Applied sports;
- Fitness aerobics;
- Checkers, chess;
- Bullet shooting;
- Exercise therapy;
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.;
- Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Aquarium, terrarium;
- Physiology and Anatomy;
- Plant arrangement;
- Geoecology, landscape ecology and design;
- Protection of Nature;
- Design and research activities;
- Learning language (Russian, English, German or French);
- Intellectual, artistic and aesthetic development;
- Play activity;
- Speech therapy classes;
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Sociology;
- PR and public relations;
- History of world civilizations, history of Russia;
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers.;
- Dances: pop, ballroom, modern, etc.;
- Handicraft: working with various materials, artistic renovations, making toys, modern decorating techniques;
- Literary criticism;
- Vocal ensemble;
- Fundamentals of Musical and Theater Creativity;
- Painting and graphics;
- Excursions and themed events;
- Volunteer detachment "Good Deed";
- Projects "Young ecologists of Moscow", "Russian movement of schoolchildren" and others;
- Preparation for the International Cambridge Exams;
- Museum complex, sports club;
- Design and research work;
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions;
- Sports competitions, delivery of TRP norms;
- Creative projects of city, district and school levels.
Secondary school №1347 cooperates with several leading universities in Moscow for vocational guidance and training of specialized classes:
- Profile classes;
- Circles of interest and sections, extracurricular activities;
- Educational projects;
- In-depth study of English and computer science.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 1347 with in-depth study of a foreign language and information technology
The school has 9 buildings, some of which are for preschoolers. They are equipped with:
- Premises for groups of different ages: sleeping places, bathrooms, playrooms;
- Physical culture and music halls, swimming pools;
- Walking grounds in the territories;
- Specialists' offices - speech therapist, psychologist, etc.;
- Common dining room;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
The School has a very good infrastructure for teaching schoolchildren:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Classrooms for primary classes;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects;
- Sports, gyms;
- Libraries with reading rooms, use MFPs, printers, scanners;
- Computer classes;
- Additional education rooms;
- Sports stadiums: running tracks, obstacle courses, game fields;
- Assembly halls for events;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Offices of specialists - speech therapist, psychologist;
- Medical and treatment facilities.
All school buildings are equipped with ramps and bathrooms on the ground floors for a comfortable stay and education for children with disabilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
Educational process is organized in a modular mode:
- September 1-November 14;
- November 16-February 20;
- March 1 - May 21/31.
High school students study half-yearly.
Classes are held from Monday to Friday in one shift, on Saturdays - excursions and activities. Daily start of lessons - 8:00 a.m.-9:05 a.m., depending on the class. The duration of the lesson is 45 minutes for grades 2-11, 35-40 minutes for first graders.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applications for admission to any of the branches of secondary school №1347 are accepted on the mos.ru portal. Children aged 6.5-8 are enrolled in the first grades. Pupils of the preschool division of the school are transferred to the first grade by a written statement from the parent / legal representative addressed to the director.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1347 with in-depth study of a foreign language and information technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.