School No. 1270 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Description of School No. 1270 with in-depth study of individual subjects
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School number 1270 was opened in 1936, for several years it had number 477. Currently, this educational institution is in the rankings of the best in the city and region, annually graduating students with high scores in final exams.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1270 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Accommodation, meals, prices
Paid and discounted meals are organized for school students. Primary school students eat free of charge, and some categories of children whose parents have applied and provided documents are given preferential treatment.
Each academic group visits the cafeteria according to the general schedule at individual times, the buffet is opened for all students during the school day. A student can pay for purchases in the pantry area, kitchen dishes and season tickets using the Pass and Meals system card. This card also organizes the passage to the building, parents have the ability to track attendance at school.
Preschoolers are provided with five meals a day throughout the day in groups.
Activities School No. 1270 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Additional education at school is presented in several directions:
- The technical focus consists of study courses:
- Computer and information technology
- Design and modeling of objects
- Robotics and programming
- Technical mechanisms, instruments and devices.
- Physical culture and sports sections:
- Urban sport
- Different types of wrestling
- Fitness aerobics
- Exercise therapy
- Applied sports
- Table tennis.
- The science focus helps students to learn basic subjects through design and research activities.
- Socio-pedagogical circles are the study of Russian, German, French, Chinese and English, and also:
- Classes with school specialists - speech therapist, psychologist, social educator and teacher-defectologist
- Fundamentals of Social Science
- History, culture, traditions.
Preparatory classes are held for preschoolers, vocational guidance for school graduates.
- Lectures on Moscow studies are held at the tourist and local history classes.
- Artistic direction:
- Dance lessons
- Vocal art
- Painting and graphics
- Theatrical skill
- Literary criticism.
In free hours school students can participate in:
- Subject Olympiads, replenishing your portfolio with diplomas and certificates
- Volunteer squad "We are together!"
- Sporting events such as chess tournaments
- Creative competitions
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Research activities together with specialized classes
- The project "Russian movement of schoolchildren"
- Children's championship KidSkills.
Class teachers and preschool educators regularly organize trips, excursions, and sightseeing tours for their pupils.
- Additional and extracurricular education
- Profile classes
- Cooperation with universities
- School uniform.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 1270 with in-depth study of individual subjects
The school complex consists of five buildings. The preschool buildings are equipped with play and educational rooms, sleeping rooms, gyms and a swimming pool. There are playgrounds for day walks in the territories.
For schoolchildren, the buildings are equipped with study and practical rooms, sports and assembly halls, classrooms for additional education. In the school grounds, there are stadiums for physical education and sports events. In each building there is a library with a reading room, where students can use the literature from the school's fund, computers with Internet access, scanners, printers and MFPs.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year is divided into terms:
- September 1-November 15
- November 22-February 12
- February 28 - May 30.
- October 5-10
- November 16-21
- January 1-6
- February 22-27
- April 5-10
- May 30 - August 31.
On weekends and calendar holidays, schoolchildren and kindergarten children have a rest.
Classes begin at 8:45, each lesson lasts 45 minutes, for grades 1-3 - 35-40 minutes. Students study five days a week with a sixth day of additional development.
Preschool buildings work full-time from 7:00 to 19:00.
COOPERATION WITH UNIVERSITIES
School No. 1270 cooperates with several higher and secondary educational institutions:
- Russian State University. A.N. Kosygin
- PRUE them. G.V. Plekhanov - creation of specialized classes
- Russian Medical University. N.I. Pirogov
- Moscow State Technical University Bauman
- RSUH - additional educational programs
- NRU HSE - practical education
- All-Russian Academy of Foreign Trade
- College of Communications №54 named after P.M. Vostrukhina
- Moscow Technical University of Communications and Informatics
- NRNU MEPhI
- Pedagogical College №1 named after W.C. Ushinsky
- Russian State University of Oil and Gas I.M. Gubkina
- MGIMO - Faculty of Applied Economics and Commerce
- Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry A.I. Evdokimova.
Through collaboration, students in specialized classes explore a wider range of subjects of interest.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
School admission includes submitting an application - in person at an educational organization or electronically through the Moscow public services portal.
Admission to the advanced classes of individual subjects will require passing tests.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1270 with in-depth study of individual subjects
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.