School No. 1250 with in-depth study of English
Description of School No. 1250 with in-depth study of English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
The school has been opened since 1972. Since the 80s, this educational institution has been taking part and winning prizes in many contests of educational direction, it is present in the rankings of the best schools in Moscow.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1250 with in-depth study of English
Accommodation, meals, prices
For preschool and school departments, a cyclical menu is created in advance, the quality of dishes in which is checked by medical personnel. Pupils are provided with paid and reduced-price meals, buffet products. All academic groups visit the canteen on an individual schedule, the buffet is opened at every break. Meals can be paid for with the Moskvenok card, which also tracks attendance at classrooms.
activity School No. 1250 with in-depth study of English
The school has organized circles and sections in several directions:
- Technical classes - robotics, computer and information technology.
- Physical culture and sports orientation:
- Sports acrobatics
- Eastern martial arts.
- Natural science - the study of basic scientific subjects (mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology, etc.), experimental studies, ecology based on design and research activities
- Socio-pedagogical focus: the study of foreign languages - English, German, Chinese, Spanish, etc.
- Artistic direction:
- Theater and music art
- Literary criticism
- Painting, graphics
- Vocal classes
- Playing musical instruments
- On tourist and local history studies: tourism.
For extracurricular development, students are encouraged to participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Volunteer movement
- Sports competitions, creative contests
- Regular excursions and activities.
Cooperation with universities
School No. 1250 cooperates with a number of higher educational institutions:
- GBPOU Polytechnic College named after N.N. Godovikova
- GBPOU College of Railway and Urban Transport
- MSTU GA
- FGOBU VO Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
- Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation
- Department of Exams, University of Cambridge
- GBOU DPO ICBC.
- Advanced study of foreign languages
- Extracurricular activities, additional education
- Cooperation with universities
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 1250 with in-depth study of English
Two buildings of the school are well equipped for teaching students. For schoolchildren, there are educational and practical classrooms, sports halls, reading spaces in the library. There are playgrounds and sports grounds in the school grounds.
In the classrooms, interactive whiteboards and projectors are used; in the library, you can use a printer, scanner, MFP. Macbook laptops, PCs, graphic tablets are provided in computer rooms for students to use.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studies begin on September 1 and continue until the end of May (33-34 weeks). The study is in terms of trimesters:
- September 1-November 13
- November 23-February 22
- March 1 - May 21/31.
The end of the academic year depends on the class and the timing of the OGE and USE.
- October 7-10
- November 16-22
- December 31-January 10
- 23-28 February
- April 6-11.
Students attend classes 5 days a week - from Monday to Friday, on Saturday there is time for additional education.
Lessons start daily at 8:30 am, each lasting 45 minutes.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to school # 1250, you will need to provide an application on the Moscow State Services Portal, after which you should wait for an invitation to an educational institution to provide documents.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1250 with in-depth study of English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.