School No. 1249 with in-depth study of the German language
Description of School No. 1249 with in-depth study of the German language
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time and part-time
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 1249 has existed in its current form since 2011, but was founded in 1955. This educational institution is one of the first specialized language schools in Moscow. In 2019, the school entered the ranking of the 400 best Moscow secondary educational institutions, taking 151 place in it.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1249 with in-depth study of the German language
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals at the school are organized according to a daily menu, compiled under the supervision of commissions and medical workers. Students eat on a paid basis and at a reduced price, free of charge without providing documents - primary school students. The student's electronic card "Pass and Meals" helps to pay for meals - it can be replenished remotely, as well as notifications about the child's attendance at classes can be connected.
Activities School No. 1249 with in-depth study of the German language
Circles and sections of the school in directions:
- Technical - the study of computer science, innovative entrepreneurial projects, prototyping and modeling of technical objects
- Physical culture and sports orientation is:
- Dance sport
- Natural science direction - in-depth study of basic scientific subjects (mathematics, chemistry, physics, biology, etc.) and ecology
- Social and pedagogical classes are aimed at the development of speech in children of 8-9 years old, the study of languages (Russian, Italian, German, English, Japanese), the foundations of social science. Social practice is conducted with students, a speech therapist and a psychologist work.
- The artistic direction is painting and graphics, dance and vocal circles, handicrafts, the basics of theatrical art.
Also, students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Thematic design and research activities
- Volunteer movement and social events
- City and school activities
- Creative competitions and sports competitions
- The life of the School Museum of Military Glory.
- In-depth study of foreign languages
- Profile classes
- Additional education and extracurricular activities
- Participation in subject Olympiads.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 1249 with in-depth study of the German language
School No. 1249 has two teaching buildings. Two buildings are equipped with educational and practical rooms, sports and assembly halls, libraries with reading spaces. On the territory there are sports stadiums for sports in warm weather and for events.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year starts on September 1st and lasts until May 21/29, depending on the class.
Grades 1-9 are studied in terms of:
- September 1-November 30
- December 1-February 29
- March 1-May 29.
Six months for grades 10-11:
- September 1-December 30
- January 9-May 29.
Holidays for all students:
- October 7-10
- November 18-24
- December 30-January 8
- February 17-24
- April 6-12
- May 29-August 31.
Pupils attend school five days a week, one of the Saturdays of the month is also for studying.
Classes begin at 8:30 am and each lesson is 45 minutes long (35 minutes in first grade).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission, you will need an application from parents / legal representatives and personal documents of the applicant. Enrollment takes place on a first come, first served basis, subject to availability.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1249 with in-depth study of the German language
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.