School No. 1223 with in-depth study of English
Description of School No. 1223 with in-depth study of English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time and part-time
- School uniform
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 1223 was created in 2014 by merging several educational institutions. In the ranking of the best schools in Moscow, this institution ranks 44th out of 300 (2019).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1223 with in-depth study of English
Accommodation, meals, prices
Free (discounted) meals are provided to:
- Students in grades 1-4 (breakfast)
- Pupils from large families
- Students from low income families
- Students without parental care
- Child receiving survivor's pension
- A student whose parent / s have a 1 or 2 disability group
- Disabled child.
To provide benefits, the parents / legal representatives of the child must fill out an application form and provide documents confirming the privileged category.
Payment for meals takes place on the student's card, which is issued upon admission to an educational institution. Parents / legal representatives can replenish the card account remotely.
Activities School No. 1223 with in-depth study of English
Additional education is presented in several directions:
- Equipment repair
- Film and video equipment
- Computer techologies
- Study of technical devices and mechanisms
- Lego construction.
- Physical culture and sports orientation:
- Natural science - additional study of general scientific subjects (mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, etc.), as well as astronomy.
- Socio-pedagogical focus - the study of foreign languages (English, French), Russian, cultural history, social support programs, journalism.
- Different types of dances
- Fundamentals of theatrical and musical creativity
- Vocal studio
- Painting and graphics
- Needlework, sculpture
- History of Fine Arts
- Playing musical instruments.
- Tourism and local history - the basics of tourism.
Also, after school hours, students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Creative contests and sports competitions
- School and city events
- Project "Mathematical Vertical", where mathematics is studied in depth
- Project activities on various topics
- Passing TRP standards
- Preparing for the passing of language exams.
- Adapted programs
- Additional education in several directions
- Participation in subject Olympiads
- Sports competitions, creative contests
- Extracurricular development.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 1223 with in-depth study of English
School buildings No. 1223:
- Preschool department - 4 buildings
The buildings are equipped with games, sleeping and studying rooms. Sports and music halls have been prepared for the physical development of children; in the territories of kindergartens there are sports stadiums with playgrounds and volleyball courts.
- School department - 3 buildings
Study rooms in all buildings are equipped with the necessary teaching materials. Pupils can take methodological, fiction and educational literature in the library, the fund of which consists of more than 32,000 books. For physical education lessons and sports events in the school buildings, sports, gym and choreographic halls are equipped.
- Additional education - 2 buildings
Specialized rooms for various circles and sections.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Casual uniform (navy, black or gray jacket and trousers / skirts, white shirt / jacket, school emblem)
- Sportswear - must be comfortable
- Dress uniform (casual uniform, complemented by a strict shirt / blouse).
The academic year begins on September 1, is divided into modules:
- 1 studying module: September 1-November 14
- 2 studying module: November 23 - February 20
- 3 studying module: March 1-May 22 / May 29 / end of the USE and OGE.
Holidays between modules:
- October 4-11
- November 15-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 21-28
- April 4-11.
Lessons start at 8:15, end no later than 15:30 (7 lessons).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Admission or transfer to school # 1223 will require:
- Statement from parents / legal representatives
- Child's documents (birth certificate, SNILS, medical book, etc. upon request).
Children who have reached the age of 6 years and 6 months, but not more than 8 years old, are admitted to grade 1.
Tests passage is possible upon enrollment.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1223 with in-depth study of English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.