School No. 1210 with in-depth study of English
Description of School No. 1210 with in-depth study of English
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 2 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time
- Adapted programs
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 1210 has existed since 1963, having changed several names and areas of in-depth study in its history. Currently, foreign languages are taught here, English is the profile. For the past 20 years, this school has been participating in the rankings of the best educational institutions, taking places in the first hundred, which indicates a high level of education for children from preschool to senior school age. Since 2016, the school has been the official preparation center for the Cambridge English Language Assessment International exams.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1210 with in-depth study of English
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are provided with meal options to choose from:
- Preferential for some categories of students
- Paid for everyone
- Buffet products.
Visiting the canteen is regulated by a general schedule, each academic group is allocated an individual time. The buffet serves teachers and students during break throughout the school day. For the convenience of paying for purchases in the canteen, students are provided with electronic cards "Moskvenok" of the "Pass and Meals" system, by which it is easy to track the attendance of lessons by the child, to replenish his personal account, and to adjust the meal menu.
In the preschool department, meals are organized according to a daily menu drawn up by a commission of parents and a medical worker. The academic groups visit the dining room at individual times.
activity School No. 1210 with in-depth study of English
The school has organized the work of circles and sections in six directions. Attending additional education classes takes place after main lessons or on Saturday, some circles may be paid.
- Computer and information technology, programming, robotics
- Ministry of Emergency Situations (fire and rescue business)
- Study of technical devices, mechanisms and devices
- Solving mathematical problems of increased complexity
- Construction and modeling of various objects
- Cinema and video equipment.
Physical culture and sports orientation:
- Ball games: football, volleyball, basketball, etc.
- Dance sport
- Rhythmic and artistic gymnastics
- Various types of wrestling: sambo, boxing, etc.
Natural science direction:
- Subject area of mathematics, physics, geography, biology and other natural science disciplines
- Physiology and Anatomy
- Design and research activities.
Tourism and local lore focus: museology, Moscow studies and tourism courses.
Social and humanitarian direction:
- Language learning: Russian, English, German, French, Spanish
- Artistic and aesthetic development, socioadaptation
- Fundamentals of Social Science, Law, Political Science, Management
- Practical psychology
- History of culture, everyday life
- Entrepreneurship and business
- Preparatory lessons for preschoolers
- Career guidance for school graduates under the program of the project "Vocational education without borders"
- Classes with a psychologist, speech therapist, social teacher.
- Different types of dances
- Needlework, art and restoration work
- Playing musical instruments: piano, etc.
- Vocal art
- Literary creativity, artistic reading
- The basics of theater skills
- Painting and graphics, modern forms of fine art.
- Subject Olympiads, educational competitions
- Sports competitions, including the delivery of the TRP standards
- Volunteer squad "Together"
- Excursions, trips
- Design and research activities.
- Profile classes
- Advanced study of English
- Educational projects
- Additional education.
Facilities and equipment at School No. 1210 with in-depth study of English
The school has seven buildings, including kindergartens and educational buildings for schoolchildren from 7 to 18 years old. Daycare facilities are organized for young children: sleeping places, studying and development classrooms, sports and music halls. There are playgrounds for daytime walks in the buildings.
For teaching, the school is equipped with classrooms, practical laboratories of natural science subjects, sports and assembly halls, libraries with reading spaces. In school grounds, there are stadiums fenced in for the safety of physical education lessons and sports events. In some buildings there are gyms and exercise therapy rooms, additional education rooms.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education at school # 1210 is organized in terms for grades 1-9 and semesters for grades 10-11.
- September 1-November 30
- December 1-February 19
- March 1 - May 22/28.
Half a year:
- September 1-December 30
- January 11-May 28.
Vacation dates for all school students:
- October 3-11
- November 14-22
- December 31-January 10
- February 20-28
- April 3-11
- May 23/29 - August 31.
Classes are organized five days a week. Lessons begin at 8:30 am, each lasting 45 minutes. Extracurricular activities and additional education classes take place after the main lessons and on Saturday.
Final control checks are held from 12 to 19 May.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
If you have any questions about admission to school, you can ask the school staff at the Open House Day or by calling the phone numbers indicated on the official website of the educational institution. Admission to specialized classes passes through testing of the future student and an interview with the commission.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1210 with in-depth study of English
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.