School No. 1188 with in-depth study of fine arts
Description of School No. 1188 with in-depth study of fine arts
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Full-time education
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
School No. 1188 was opened in 1991, and in 2013 it joined the secondary school No. 1955, continuing to teach art to its pupils. This educational institution participates in various rankings of the educational sector in Moscow and Russia.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in School No. 1188 with in-depth study of fine arts
Activities School No. 1188 with in-depth study of fine arts
Additional education at the school is presented in the form of artistic circles:
- Theatre studio
- Fundamentals of Artistic Excellence
- Design - Fashion Sketches and Sketches
- Painting and graphics
- Drawing from nature
- Acting skills
- Book graphics.
There are also computer science courses where students learn Pascal programming, printing, project creation and animation.
Additional foreign language lessons are the study of German, French, Russian and English, and from the basic subjects mathematics, geography and chemistry are studied in depth.
The tourism and local history direction provides an opportunity to learn the skills of a guide, to study the basics of tourism.
Sports at school are presented in sections:
- Dance sport
- Rhythmic gymnastics
- Exercise therapy.
Students of the school participate in the publication of the newspaper "Zarisovki", which won the school press competition in Moscow.
In free hours, students participate in creative contests, performances at the Na Naprudnaya theater, musical projects, as well as, thanks to the school's specialized direction, on trips across Russia and abroad to study art and open-air practice.
- In-depth study of art, painting
- Additional education
- Specialized senior classes
- Cooperation with universities
- Learning several foreign languages.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year lasts from September to May. Classes are held daily, five days a week in the first shift - from Monday to Friday. Lessons begin at 8:30, each lasting 45 minutes, for first graders 35 minutes. Pupils can receive additional education from Monday to Saturday.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the school, the future student will have to pass tests according to the profile of the school and class.
For enrollment, an application from parents / legal representatives and personal documents of the child will be required.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about School No. 1188 with in-depth study of fine arts
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.