Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov, RSATU
Description of Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov, RSATU
- Location: Rybinsk, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The university was founded in 1932 in the city of Rybinsk, is included in the list of the best universities in the CIS.
The learning process includes a course of lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes, educational and pre-diploma practice.
Faculties and colleges
- Aircraft engine building;
- Radio Electronics and Informatics;
- Additional education;
- Distance learning.
RSATU carries out scientific activities in the following areas:
- Technological problems of ensuring the quality, reliability and durability of machine-building products;
- Problems of nanotechnology, nanomaterials and their staffing;
- Development of physical and mathematical models for the description of swirling flows and their use for the intensification of thermogas dynamics and heat and mass transfer of aircraft engines and power plants;
- Problems of cutting theory and technological thermophysics;
- Problems of creating a technology for obtaining and researching materials with special properties;
- Problems of improving the operational characteristics of electrical equipment based on the improvement of its structural components;
- Technological problems of thermal aircraft engines and power plants;
- Additive technologies in aircraft engine building;
- Predictive diagnostics of combustion chambers of marine and industrial engines;
- Robotization of machine-building industries;
- Adaptation of economic entities and regions to work in market conditions;
- Socio-philosophical problems of human activity;
- Engine building;
- Economics and organization of the enterprise. Enterprise management.
Things to know about
The university conducts international cooperation with the following organizations:
- Technological University of Tajikistan;
- Almaty Financial and Legal Technological College;
- Dangara State University.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov, RSATU
Accommodation, meals, prices
For nonresident full-time students, the university provides two corridor-type dormitories, has three canteens.
Activities Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov, RSATU
To involve students in social and scientific activities, the university organizes and takes part in the following events:
- Competition of vocal and theatrical skills "Vocal and theatrical ring";
- Scientific Regiment of RSATU;
- Competition of student research;
- Championship in bullet shooting;
- All-Russian competition of research works of students and graduate students "Science of the Future - Science of the Young";
- Career guidance exhibition "World of Professions";
- UEC-Saturn Winter Youth Meeting;
- Regional Youth Creative Competition "Blitz Marathon of Ideas";
- Competition "Leader of the XXI century";
- Contest "Miss RSATU".
Facilities and equipment at Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov, RSATU
The learning process takes place in three buildings equipped with classrooms for lectures and seminars, practical and laboratory classes. The classrooms are equipped with the necessary modern equipment: screens, projectors and computers.
Students are given access to the educational and scientific library of the university, the total number of the fund is 557,000 copies.
For sports, the university has the following sports facilities:
- Game room;
- Wrestling Hall;
- Ski base;
- Outdoor multi-purpose sports ground;
- Shooting range;
- Pool "Saturn".
Admission dates and extra charges
At the university, the academic year is divided into two semesters: autumn and spring. At the end of each, an examination session is held, after passing the students, they are given vacations (in winter in January, in summer in July and August).
- Leisure and recreation.
To enter the university, you must provide:
- Identity card, citizenship;
- State-recognized certificate of education and qualifications;
- Proof of use of the right to admission within a special quota;
- Confirmation of individual achievements, the results of which are taken into account when admitting;
- Confirmation of registration in the system of individual (personalized) accounting (if any);
- SNILS (if any);
- 2 photos 3x4 - for persons entering the entrance examinations conducted by the university itself.
The necessary package of documents is provided to the university:
- By mail;
- In person to the admissions office;
- Through EPGU.
At the moment, more than 5000 people study at the university.
After graduating from the university, graduates are qualified specialists in the aviation technical field. To help in finding a job, the University has a Center for the Promotion of Student Youth and Employment.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to bachelor's and specialist's educational programs, an applicant must:
- Completed education is not lower than secondary general;
- Points received for the exam are not lower than:
- Mathematics — 39;
- Physics — 39;
- chemistry — 39;
- Informatics and ICT — 44;
- Russian language — 40;
- Social Studies — 45;
- History — 35;
- Foreign language – 30;
- Geography — 40.
For admission to master's programs, you must:
- Completed higher education;
- Successful completion of university entrance examinations with scores not lower than the threshold set by the university.
For admission to postgraduate programs, you must:
- Completed higher education;
- Successful completion of entrance examinations with scores not lower than the threshold set by the university:
- Special discipline;
- Foreign language.
Scholarships Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov, RSATU
As material support for students, the university allocates the following types of scholarships for students:
- State Academic;
- State social;
- the President of the Russian Federation;
- Government of the Russian Federation;
- Students of the preparatory department.
In addition, the university provides financial assistance to students in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Rybinsk State Aviation Technical University named after P. A. Solovyov, RSATU
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.