Russian State Specialized Academy of Arts, RSSAI
Description of Russian State Specialized Academy of Arts, RSSAI
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type: full-time;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
RSAI has been operating for more than 30 years, provides an opportunity for disabled people and persons with disabilities to receive affordable and high-quality higher education in the field of culture and arts.
- RSAI provides full-time edcation;
- develops and implements paid educational programs;
- organizes internships for students;
- performs fundamental and applied scientific research;
- organizes creative shows, creative schools, competitions and festivals;
- produces printed materials, creates audiovisual and other multimedia products, produces props, theatrical and concert costumes, design items and works of fine art for educational and creative activities.
Faculties and colleges
- Fine Arts;
The RSAI conducts active scientific activity - international scientific and practical conferences are held annually with the subsequent publication of collections of articles, active cooperation with educational organizations of China and the Republic of Belarus.
In 2014, the Academy created the scientific journal "Art Education and Science", which in 2016 was included in the list of publications recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission of the Russian Federation.
Things to know about
To date, the RSAI employs highly qualified teachers who are leading figures of culture and art of Russia: People's and Honored Artists of the Russian Federation, academicians of the Russian Academy of Arts, Honored Artists of the Russian Federation, Doctors of Art History, etc.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Russian State Specialized Academy of Arts, RSSAI
Accommodation, meals, prices
RSAI provides students with the opportunity to stay in two dormitories. The academy has a canteen.
Activities Russian State Specialized Academy of Arts, RSSAI
Creative life is actively developing in the RSAI. The Theater of Deaf Actors stages its own plastic performances in sign language: the team has received numerous laureate titles and continues to tour in various countries of the world. Graduates of the theater faculty of the RSSAI are included in the main composition of the corpses of the Theater of Facial Expressions and Gestures, work in the Moscow Philharmonic.
The following teams have been created by RSAI graduates:
- Kotofey Puppet Theatre;
- the project of deaf actors "Cinematograph";
- puppet theater in the Republic of Tyva (Kyzyl).
RSAI has a unique inclusive Opera House. The peculiarity of the production of performances with disabled students is an individual approach. Stage actions are staged in the most comfortable conditions, which allows you to note the individuality of each person involved in the process.
Also in the Academy there is an orchestra of folk instruments, the head of which is a laureate of all-Russian and international competitions, an honored worker of the All-Russian Society of the Blind, and a chamber orchestra. Students and graduates of the Academy are laureates and diploma winners of numerous all-Russian, international competitions and reviews of student creativity.
Facilities and equipment at Russian State Specialized Academy of Arts, RSSAI
- Educational and methodical center;
- Center for Continuing Education and Advanced Education;
- Computer classes;
- Concert halls;
- Dining room;
- 2 dormitories;
- First-aid post;
- Accessible environment.
Admission dates and extra charges
Studies begins on September 1 and takes place in a six-day academic week.
Paid educational services:
- pre-professional general education programs in the field of arts;
- professional educational programs in the areas of "Bachelor's Degree" and "Specialist's Degree";
Documents presented upon admission:
- a copy of the passport;
- a document on secondary general or special education;
- ITU reference (copy);
- documents confirming benefits (if any);
- 3 photos 3x4 ;
- a copy of SNILS;
- a copy of the TIN certificate;
- documents on individual achievements (at the discretion of the applicant);
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- audiogram (for applicants to the specialty "Musical Sound Engineering");
- medical certificate form 086 (for applicants).
Timing of the admission campaign:
- reception of documents required for admission - from June 20 to July 7;
- conducting entrance tests - from July 8 to July 25.
The number of students for 2022 is 384 people.
The Academy has a Resource Educational and Methodological Center for the Education of Persons with Disabilities and Persons with Disabilities and a Center for Continuing Education and Advanced Education of Creative and Managerial Personnel in the Field of Culture. RUMC conducts activities on career guidance work with disabled children, education and seminars to develop skills of successful employment. Thanks to this, RSSAI graduates are sought-after personnel in the labor market.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The programs are designed for applicants with secondary general, secondary vocational or higher education.
Admission to the university is carried out on the basis of the results of the Unified State Exam or on the basis of the results of internal entrance tests:
- Russian language — 40 points;
- Literature — 40 points;
- Creative and professional tests – 45 points.
Scholarships Russian State Specialized Academy of Arts, RSSAI
- Academic scholarship;
- Academic scholarship for excellent studies;
- State social scholarship;
- Academic scholarship for graduate students and assistant;
- Scholarship for students of the preparatory department;
- Subsidies from the Association of Trade Union Organizations of Students;
- Material assistance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Russian State Specialized Academy of Arts, RSSAI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.