Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture of Ilya Glazunov, RAJViZ
Description of Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture of Ilya Glazunov, RAJViZ
- Location: Moscow;
- Age of students: 17+;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The Academy was founded in 1987 by Ilya Glazunov. Educational buildings of the Academy are located in the center of Moscow.
The Academy has 5 faculties, postgraduate studies, assistantship (internship), 10 departments, a museum and a library. The Ural branch is located in Perm.
Faculties and colleges
- Art History.
An important role in the scientific work of teachers, graduate students and students is carried out by the Library of the Academy. Teachers of the university are the authors of books, collections of materials and monographs. On the fundamental publication "Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture" worked a team of teachers of the Academy and the publishing house "White City". Teachers of the university make reports at scientific conferences: "Slavic readings", "Spiritual meanings of the national culture of Russia: retrospection, modernity, prospects".
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture of Ilya Glazunov, RAJViZ
Accommodation, meals, prices
The student dormitory of the Academy is intended for nonresident students for the period of study and entrance exams.
There is no organized meals in the dormitories, but in 2 educational buildings there are canteens and buffets.
Activities Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture of Ilya Glazunov, RAJViZ
Seminars and lectures are systematically held at the university:
- "Practical course of museology";
- "Organization of museum expositions";
- "Domestic Art of the XX Century";
- "Expositions of museums of the world";
- "Exhibitions of Modern Moscow".
Ilya Glazunov's RAJViZ organizes and participates in the following exhibitions:
- Exhibition dedicated to historical figures and events in theatrical drama;
- "Days of the Academy" in Belgorod;
- Exhibition "History of Russia through the Eyes of Young Artists of the Glazunov Academy" in the State Duma;
- Exhibition "Artist and Theater. The Birth of an Image";
- Exhibition "Ilya Glazunov. The Inner Circle";
- Exhibition "Romanovs. Russia. Kostroma".
Active consulting and excursion work with teachers, students, guests and colleagues from Russia and abroad is carried out by employees of the Educational Museum of the Academy.
Facilities and equipment at Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture of Ilya Glazunov, RAJViZ
Classrooms are equipped and specialized for students' classes. The university regularly purchases and updates television and video equipment, furniture for classrooms, departments and its divisions.
The Academic Museum is a structural unit of the Academy.
The museum includes:
- Copy class
- Hall of Graphics;
- study drawing room;
- hall of educational paintings;
- hall of ancient Russian and folk art.
The Exposition presents antique works of domestic and Western European art, the best student works. The collection of the museum is more than 5000 units.
A conference hall is available.
There is a dormitory.
Admission dates and extra charges
Additional expenses may include payment for a hostel, travel, meals, leisure, etc.
The minimum number of points for the general education entrance test conducted by the Academy independently corresponds to the minimum number of use points established by the founder and the order of the rector of the Academy:
- Russian language – 40;
- Literature – 40;
- History – 35;
- Mathematics (profile) – 39.
The Academy conducts additional tests:
- creative test – 31 points;
- professional test – 31 points.
The institution conducts recruitment separately for training in Moscow and in the Ural branch.
The Academy has 360 students + 200 people in the branch.
Graduates of the Academy are engaged in scientific activities and pedagogical practice and find work in:
- restoration organizations and museums;
- state and municipal institutions of architecture and urban planning;
- design institutes and workshops;
- specialized design and scientific-design organizations;
- state and municipal bodies for the protection of cultural heritage;
- restoration organizations;
- research institutes;
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- application for admission;
- identity document(s), citizenship;
- a document of the established sample on education;
- insurance certificate of compulsory pension insurance;
- documents confirming individual achievements;
- a document confirming the special right to receive (original/copy) within the special quota;
- a document confirming the pre-emptive right to receipt (original/copy);
- 2 photos 3x4 (at least 2 pcs.);
- medical certificates;
- military ID;
- other documents (submitted at the discretion of the applicant).
Persons with an appropriate level of education are allowed to master educational programs.
Documents are submitted by:
- personally at the admissions office;
- in the personal account of the applicant (Unified Portal of Public Services: admission service "Admission to the university online");
- by mail.
Scholarships Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture of Ilya Glazunov, RAJViZ
- state academic scholarship for students;
- state social scholarship for students;
- state academic scholarship for postgraduate students and assistant trainees;
- increased state academic scholarship;
- state social scholarship in an increased amount.
Types of material support:
- material support for students;
- material support for acutely needy students.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Russian Academy of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture of Ilya Glazunov, RAJViZ
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.