Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
Description of Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland ( RCSI for short) is a non-profit private educational institution in Ireland that first opened its doors to future graduates in the distant 1874. Currently, RCSI University has at its disposal a small student urban campus in the city of Dublin.
Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland is a small university that trains about 2,000 people annually. Students and teachers have access to international student exchange programs.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
This is a higher education institution in Ireland, which consistently ranks among the best in the country. In addition, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland is also listed in the international ranking of the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
The infrastructure of the university includes a large scientific library. Students can also count on places in the hostel. There are on the campus and sports fields and places for active recreation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
It is important to take into account the fact that when recruiting freshmen, a special selection committee draws attention primarily to the academic performance of each applicant. Reception of documents is conducted both among local residents and from visitors from different countries. Each academic year the university traditionally divides into two academic semesters.
Tuition fees at Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
Education in high school is conducted on a fee basis. At the same time, each student can always return part of the costs. After all, the most diligent and successful university students pay a stipend monthly. At the same time, for each semester, future graduates undertake to pay a rather large amount of money. More detailed and accurate information about the work of this higher education institution can be obtained on the official website - the address of the portal http://www.rcsi.ie or through pages on social networks such as Facebook, Instragram, Youtube, Twitter and so on.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.