Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland ( RCSI for short) is a non-profit private educational institution in Ireland that first opened its doors to future graduates in the distant 1874. Currently, RCSI University has at its disposal a small student urban campus in the city of Dublin.
Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland is a small university that trains about 2,000 people annually. Students and teachers have access to international student exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher education institution in Ireland, which consistently ranks among the best in the country. In addition, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland is also listed in the international ranking of the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
The infrastructure of the university includes a large scientific library. Students can also count on places in the hostel. There are on the campus and sports fields and places for active recreation.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.