Regent University is a non-profit private educational institution of America that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of 1977 in America. Nowadays, Regent University has a small student campus on the territory of Virginia Beach.
This is a medium-sized institution of higher education, since there are about 5,000 successful students annually. Both local residents and visitors can enter the university. The teaching staff is a team of more than 1000 professors and teachers of the highest category. The university itself takes an active part in various international student and teaching exchange programs. Learn more about the life and activities of the institution through accounts on social networks such as Linkedin and Facebook , as well as Youtube and Twitter .
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is about the University, which is rightfully considered one of the best and most prestigious educational institutions among young people all over the world. the planet and belongs to 5% of the best schools.
Students have a large scientific library. Among other things, students can live in a comfortable modern dorm. The university itself has at its disposal small sports fields, places for active recreation and a park, as well as parking for cars. Regent University itself is actively developing and willingly sharing its experience, as evidenced by its active work within such groups as the Council of Independent Colleges (CIC) and others.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.