Public health Institute
Description of Public health Institute
- Founded: 2009
- Location: Khartoum, Sudan
- Language of instruction: English
- Rating in Sudan: 29.
Public health Institute is a young, but rapidly developing institution, implementing several goals at once:
- Scientific research in various fields of medicine
- Teaching students.
The institute has high indicators, is distinguished by relevant curricula and state support. Not only Sudanese citizens study here, but also foreigners, including Russians. The administration of the institute is constantly expanding the choice of programs, has great ambitions and plans to become one of the best medical institutes in the region.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Public health Institute
Accommodation, meals, prices
International students can live in the rented rooms and apartments of Khartoum - the cost of rent depends on conditions and remoteness. Students can eat in the university cafe or in other institutions of the city.
Activities Public health Institute
Public health Institute - an international university: students gain experience communicating with representatives of different nations, organize events. Studying here is not boring - there are many opportunities for relaxation and development of oneself as a person.
Facilities and equipment at Public health Institute
In addition to classrooms and libraries, the university has opened various laboratories and research centers in which important work is carried out in various fields of medicine, research is being conducted in the field of teaching.
For students, computer classes with high-quality Internet access, gyms and playgrounds are also available.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education at the Public Health Institute is divided into semesters.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the institute, it is important to provide a document on previous education and pass the entrance exam. The competition is small, the main thing is to prepare well.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Public health Institute
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.