Public Educational Institution “School of Spoken Languages” St. Petersburg
Description of Public Educational Institution “School of Spoken Languages” St. Petersburg
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Founded: 1992
- Age of students: 1.5-16 years.
- Type of education: mixed
- Language of instruction: Russian.
The "School of Spoken Languages" provides a fundamentally new approach to the educational process, aimed at the formation of a continuous education system. The educational institution works with children from toddler and completing graduation classes. The independent "School of Spoken Languages" was founded in St. Petersburg in 1992 and is part of the CLS educational system, which includes a set of institutions:
- Secondary General School of Spoken Languages
- 4 kindergartens in different areas of the city
- Early Childhood Development Centers
- Foreign language courses.
Teachers of the School of Spoken Languages are a team of creative, talented, successful, passionate professionals.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Public Educational Institution “School of Spoken Languages” St. Petersburg
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school offers tasty, healthy, properly balanced nutrition. The menu is compiled taking into account the wishes of the parents, taste preferences of children, age norms, seasonality of dishes in the preparation of the menu. The nutritional restrictions of individual children are taken into account individually. There are no sausages, ketchup, mayonnaise, breakfast cereals, canned goods on the menu.
Children eat 3 times a day:
- 9.00 - breakfast (cereals, cottage cheese dishes - cottage cheese pancakes, casseroles, puddings).
- 12.30 - lunch (hot first, second courses, salad)
- 16.30 - a full dinner.
Activities Public Educational Institution “School of Spoken Languages” St. Petersburg
Pupils spend their vacations in children's recreation camps outside the city, attend educational excursions (for example, studying traffic rules in the entertainment complex "Cars"), take part in sports events, and the work of circles.
What does the educational institution offer:
- State Certificate
- Guaranteed quality education without tutors
- A variety of programs, forms of education
- Many interesting circles
- Help in preparing your homework
- Half board
- Three meals a day at home
- Classes of small equipment (up to 15 people)
- From the first grade, children learn 2 foreign languages
- Individual preparation for the exam
- Full day school
- Individual approach to the child
- High qualification of all specialists
- Medical and psychological support for children
- School uniform
- Kindergarten at school and continuity in education.
Students for many years receive international certificates confirming excellent knowledge of the English language. The school collaborates with international language camps in Finland, where students successfully learn and apply their knowledge of the English language in practice.
For many years, the School of Spoken Languages public educational institution has been collaborating with the Bookhouse Cambridge Exam Center, preparing students for the international exams Starters, Movers, Flyers, Cambridge exams KET, PET, FCE.
Traditionally, the school maintains partnerships with parents, which has a beneficial effect on the educational and educational process.
Facilities and equipment at Public Educational Institution “School of Spoken Languages” St. Petersburg
Public Educational Institution “School of Spoken Languages” has a variety of equipment:
- Multimedia projectors
- The presence of electronic textbooks, teaching aids
- Interactive whiteboards
Systematic work is underway to form the ICT competence of students: computer technology is used in the lessons of the English language, history, geography, social studies, biology, physics, chemistry, music.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Food (from 01.09.2019) - 5000 rubles / month.
- Extended day group - 6000 rubles / month.
- One-time entrance fee - 27,000 rubles.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Admission to the school is carried out throughout the year and is subject to availability. Enrollment - based on the results of an individual interview.
- Enrollment in first grade, renegotiation of contracts for a new academic year begins in April of each year (except for enrollment in 10th grade, which is carried out in June).
- An educational institution offers the opportunity to spend a trial academic week at school, get acquainted with the school, teachers, the educational process, traditions.
Scholarships Public Educational Institution “School of Spoken Languages” St. Petersburg
- With a one-time payment for 9 months (full academic year) until May 31 - a discount of 5% of the total cost.
- If a second or third child from the same family is enrolled in a school or kindergarten, a 10% discount for each student.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Public Educational Institution “School of Spoken Languages” St. Petersburg
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.