Private school "Delta"
Description of Private school "Delta"
- Year of foundation: 1995
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Age: 3-18 years old
- Type of facility: half-board private school
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of education: joint
- Form of study: full-time
- Number of students: 62 people.
Private school and kindergarten “Delta” is a half-board school with a small number of groups and classes (up to 10 people), where there is a family atmosphere and respect for the personality of the student. Much attention in the "Delta" is given to the pastime of students after school, expanding horizons, cultural development. Each teacher and pupil of the school must feel its importance and indispensability. In addition to basic subjects, the program includes the study of English and German languages, economics, psychology, and the history of the city. The development of pupils' speech takes place accompanied by a speech therapist, students learn martial arts, visit the pool, and have the opportunity to work with teachers according to an individual plan.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Private school "Delta"
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school does not provide accommodation: the school and kindergarten work in the five-day half board mode from 9 to 19 hours. Pupils are provided with three meals a day at home: the menu is developed taking into account the age and individual characteristics of the students, perhaps an individual diet for medical reasons.
Activities Private school "Delta"
Comfort, differentiated approach and equality of opportunity - these are the foundations on which the educational and educational process in Delta is built. For students there is an organized environment in which you can unleash any potential, not only intellectual, but also sports or creative. At least once a month, students in an organized way attend exhibitions, theaters, field trips, museums, cinemas or country walks.
- Sport sections:
- outdoor games,
- Exercise therapy,
- table tennis,
- Artistic and Aesthetic Circles:
- art studio
- burning out
- soft toy,
- workshop "Skillful hands".
- Musical circles:
- playing guitar,
- game on a synthesizer.
- Dance studio.
- Theatre studio:
- school theater "Lukomorye",
- acting skills.
- High chance to enter a prestigious university;
- Large selection of circles and sections;
- Active out-of-class life, homework support;
- Low occupancy rates and individual approach to the student;
- Medical and psychological support for students;
- Availability of school transport;
- Swimming pool;
- Continuity of preschool and school education.
Facilities and equipment at Private school "Delta"
- 13 classrooms on two floors.
- The computer class is designed for 10 places, computers are connected to high-speed Internet, there is the necessary office equipment.
- For development are used audiovisual teaching aids and media libraries.
- Big sports hall.
- Library fund with a wide choice of fiction and educational literature.
- Music room.
- Tennis room.
- School canteen with a capacity of 70 people.
- Equipped in accordance with SanPiN medical office.
Admission dates and extra charges
Reception of applications in the first class begins on December 15. Enrollment in an educational institution is executed by order of the director as classes are completed no later than August 30 of the current year.
Recruitment to school takes place throughout the school year, except for graduation classes, which need to be taken care of no later than the end of the first half of the year.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In the 1st grade, students who are 6.5 years old at the beginning of the school year are admitted with no medical contraindications.
Admission to the 2nd and subsequent classes is carried out without entrance examinations for free places with the obligatory observance of the principle of continuity in the development of general educational programs and in the absence of contraindications to engaging in intensive intellectual work and training in general educational programs.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Private school "Delta"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.