Private School Plus
Description of Private School Plus
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Age of students: 6-18 years old
- Type of institution: private school
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Form of study: full-time, individual calsses.
- Type of studying: mixed.
The Private School Plus is located in St. Petersburg and has been operating since September 1992, providing quality educational programs for students from all over the world. Over the years, the school has undergone an intensive development path and today is one of the best private institutions in the city. The school specializes in an individualized form of education, where a personal plan is drawn up for each student, taking into account the characteristics and needs of the student. The learning atmosphere is perfect for students who are professionally involved in sports or creativity, who for a number of reasons cannot attend school as usual, for people with disabilities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Private School Plus
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school operates in a day format and does not imply accommodation options. Studetns are provided with good nutrition.
Activities Private School Plus
The school pays special attention to extracurricular activities, various activities and excursions. An active out-of-class life contributes to the consolidation of students, develops communication skills, contributes to the overall growth of spiritual and moral, sports and creative potential. The approximate plan of activities includes:
- September 1
- Teacher's Day
- Dedication to first graders
- Thematic week of science
- New Year
- Valentine's Day
- Defender of the Fatherland Day
- March 8
- April Fool's Day
- Victory Day
- Contests and competitions
- Excursions to museums and monuments of St. Petersburg
- Mothers Day
- Constitution day
- Open lessons and lessons.
- Prestigious private school with almost 30 years of history
- The unique individualized educational system, the possibility of program on a personal plan
- Diversified student development
- An effective system for preparing for final exams
- The possibility of in-depth study of subjects.
Facilities and equipment at Private School Plus
The school is equipped to the best and modern standards, has everything you need for a comfortable study and pastime:
- Multimedia and computer equipment
- Comfortable jobs
- Computer audiences
- Public spaces and recreation area
- Administration offices
- Medical offices
- Creative and musical audiences
- Gyms and playgrounds.
Admission dates and extra charges
Beginning of studies: September. The standard academic year is divided into 4 quarters:
- First: September-end of October
- Second: November-end of December
- Third: January-end of March
- Fourth: April-end of May.
- Registration fee
- Mandatory fees (tutorials)
- Deposit confirming a place on the course
- Exam Board
- Tuition deposit
- Return flight tickets
- Round trip
- Mandatory medical Insurance
- Personal pocket expenses.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Application form
- Testing in the subjects of the main school curriculum
- Personal file and report card (when transferring from another school).
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Private School Plus
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.