The private elementary school “Quadrivium” was opened in St. Petersburg in 2010: the school specializes in the elementary school curriculum. The educational system includes not only subject lessons, but also sports, creative, musical, and spiritual and moral education. Individual attention is paid to each child; professionals with a high level of qualification work with children.
From the very first days of classes, children get into a comfortable and cozy atmosphere, teachers make sure that every child feels at home, and gradually got used to the new environment and daily routine. The educational process is organized in such a way that children have time to relax, communicate, play and gain strength, and so that they do not appear tired and afraid of school stress.
The first classes of education are aimed at the development of general knowledge, skills and abilities, then the subjects are studied in a more in-depth format. After completing the lessons and rest, the children attend circles and sections, study music and creativity, and study English in depth. There are no specializations in elementary classes: children study disciplines in depth and, together with teachers, identify those that are most interesting to them and that they would like to develop in the future.
The educational institution works in a day school format and does not provide accommodation. Children receive a complete and balanced diet: the dishes are prepared from fresh and environmentally friendly products, there is always a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits in the diet. Various types of diets are available.
The private elementary school “Quadrivium” sets as its goal the comprehensive and full development of each child, his talents and talents, therefore, an important place in the educational system is given to sports, creative, and spiritual and moral education of students. Students are actively engaged in physical activities and various sports (sports and rhythmic gymnastics, football, futsal and other types are available), except for physical education classes, special exercises and five-minute exercises are held. After completing the lessons and rest, the students attend circles and sections, do homework, play and walk. Available art and creativity:
Events and excursions:
The school is located in one of the central districts of the city and occupies a part of the building on 8th Sovetskaya Street, where there is everything necessary for comfortable study, sports and creative activities, and pastime:
Beginning of studies: September. The school year is divided into 4 quarters:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.