Podolsk Social and Sports Institute, PSSI
Description of Podolsk Social and Sports Institute, PSSI
- Location: Podolsk, Moscow region, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type of training: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
PSNI was founded on June 5, 2018.
The university practices traditional forms of organization of the educational process:
- practical and seminar classes;
- extracurricular work.
Faculties and colleges
The institute consists of 2 departments:
- Humanities socio-economic, mathematical and natural sciences;
- Physical culture, sports and adaptive physical culture.
The research activity of the institute is expressed in the publication of scientific articles.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Podolsk Social and Sports Institute, PSSI
Accommodation, meals, prices
The institute has a student canteen for 90 seats.
Activities Podolsk Social and Sports Institute, PSSI
PSSI students take part in city, interuniversity and regional events of various kinds.
Facilities and equipment at Podolsk Social and Sports Institute, PSSI
The educational activities of the institute are conducted in the educational building No. 3 on Khalatov Street in Podolsk. As part of the logistical support there are:
- 4 classrooms;
- computer class;
- methodical office of the Department of Physical Culture;
- medical office.
Sports infrastructure of the institute:
- electronic laser shooting range "Rubin";
- An outdoor multi-profile stadium with a running track.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and is divided into two semesters, each ending with a test and examination session in accordance with the curriculum of the corresponding educational program.
Additional expenses of students may include accommodation fees (for nonresidents), meals, leisure and other expenses.
For admission you need:
- Document on education (certificate / diploma) with an appendix;
- Passport (or other identity document);
- Documents confirming benefits (if any);
- Documents confirming individual achievements (if any);
You can apply for admission and documents in person or online.
The annual plan for admission to full-time training in PSSI is 90 people, in part-time form -100 people.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants to the university must meet the following requirements:
- age from 17 years;
- completed education not lower than secondary complete general, confirmed by the relevant document;
- successful completion of a professional test in physical culture.
The minimum number of points according to the results of the exam:
- Biology, 39;
- Russian language — 40.
Scholarships Podolsk Social and Sports Institute, PSSI
In order to provide material support to students, a system of benefits has been approved and operates at PSSI.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Podolsk Social and Sports Institute, PSSI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.