PEI "Secondary School. S.T. Shatsky
Description of PEI "Secondary School. S.T. Shatsky
- Year of foundation: 2004
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Age of students: 1.6-18 years old
- Type of institution: private school
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of studying: mixed
- Form of study: full-time, part-time, family, individual.
PEI "Secondary School. S.T. Shatsky "began its history with the kindergarten" Little Man "opened in 1995. Due to the unique methods, the kindergarten has become increasingly popular, and gradually his leadership came to the idea of creating a full-cycle educational institution where children start their studies at 1.5 years and stay in school until graduation classes.
The school has excellent reviews from professionals, teachers, students and parents. Several different forms of education are available here, which allows students and parents to choose the right one — professional athletes, people with disabilities and other students who for one reason or another cannot attend classes in a familiar format can get an education. The educational system is individualized, each student receives maximum attention and help on all emerging issues.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in PEI "Secondary School. S.T. Shatsky
Accommodation, meals, prices
The educational institution acts as a day school and does not provide accommodation. Kindergarten students and pupils receive good nutrition several times a day: meals are prepared from fresh products, there are always fresh fruits and vegetables in the diet.
Activities PEI "Secondary School. S.T. Shatsky
In the learning process, much attention is paid to sports and creative development, spiritual and moral education of students. Children are engaged in various sports and physical activity: among the students of the school there are many professional athletes, the school actively cooperates with sports schools and clubs. Additional education includes several broad areas:
- Artistic and aesthetic
- Physical culture and sports
- Scientific and technical
- Tourist and sports.
Events and excursions:
- Organized tourist trips
- Holidays and Festivals
- State and school holidays
- City Tours and Surroundings
- Excursion tours in St. Petersburg
- Visiting museums and monuments of architecture / culture
- Attending theater, cinema and music performances
- Participation in competitions and contests.
- Prestigious and renowned private school
- Full cycle of education - from kindergarten to graduation classes
- The best methodological developments are applied, including the ideas of S. T. Shatsky
- Various forms of education
- In-depth study of subjects of foreign languages
- Sports and creative development
- Highly qualified teachers and specialists
- High level of equipment.
Facilities and equipment at PEI "Secondary School. S.T. Shatsky
The school has everything you need for a comfortable study, sports, creativity and pastime:
- Rooms and classrooms
- Computer and multimedia equipment
- Laboratory equipment for offices of physics, chemistry and biology
- Assembly Hall
- Sports Hall
- Musical and creative audiences
- Medical room
- Classrooms for teachers
- CCTV and security systems
- Access to the Internet.
Admission dates and extra charges
Beginning of studies: September. The academic year is divided into 4 quarters (two half-years):
- First: September-end of October (holidays from October 27 to November 3)
- Second: November-end of December (holidays from December 29 to January 12)
- Third: January-end of March (holidays from March 23 to March 31)
- Fourth: April-end of May.
- Registration fee
- Mandatory fees (tutorials)
- Exam Board
- Additional academic and language classes (optional)
- Additional leisure activities and excursions (optional)
- Personal pocket expenses.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Written application and set of documents
- Personal business student and report card from a previous place of study (when transferring from another school)
- Interview with parents and applicant
- It is possible to conduct testing to identify the level of knowledge.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about PEI "Secondary School. S.T. Shatsky
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.