PEI "School of Economics and Law"
Description of PEI "School of Economics and Law"
- Year of foundation: 1991
- Location: St. Petersburg, Russia
- Age of students: 6-18 years (kindergarten from 2 years)
- Type of institution: private school
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type of studying: mixed
- Form of study: full-time.
The School of Economics and Law was opened in 1991 and is the first private school in St. Petersburg that received a certificate of state accreditation. Since its inception, the school has been graduated more than 1,400 students, many of whom have achieved success in their professional and work activities.
Today, the School of Economics and Law consists of several departments:
- Secondary and high schools;
- Additional education center.
Children are studying in a comfortable and cozy atmosphere, each child is given individual attention, help and support. In-depth study of subjects and foreign languages allows students to develop in the desired direction, to obtain a knowledge and skills, to enroll in selected educational institutions. Teachers and specialists of the school have a high level of qualification and rich experience: among them are candidates of science, honored teachers, laureates of awards.
The School of Economics and Law offers various programs of additional education for children, adolescents and adults:
- Preparatory course for future first graders
- Art studio
- Chess Club
- Speed reading
- Learning foreign languages (English, German, French and others)
- Learning Russian as a foreign language
- In-depth study of subjects
- Preparing for the exam.
There are various options for visiting hours, the intensity and direction of courses.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in PEI "School of Economics and Law"
Accommodation, meals, prices
The school operates in a day school format and does not provide accommodation. Children get a complete balanced diet several times a day: meals are prepared exclusively from fresh and organic foods, and there are always plenty of vegetables and fruits in the diet. Various types of diets are available.
Activities PEI "School of Economics and Law"
At school, much attention is paid to the sports, creative and spiritual and moral education of students. Children are actively involved in sports and physical activities, various types of art and creativity, discovering and developing in themselves a variety of talents. Types of art and creativity:
- Playing musical instruments
- Theater art
- Acting in theater and cinema
- Painting and drawing.
Circles, sections, events and excursions:
- Sport games
- Paper plastic
- History and culture of St. Petersburg
- Foreign languages
- City Tours and Surroundings
- Trips to other cities of Russia
- Visits to museums, galleries
- Theater performances, cinema, creative performances.
- Almost 30 years of successful activity
- One of the best private schools in St. Petersburg
- Best modern methodologies and methods of work
- Advanced educational programs, in-depth study of subjects and foreign languages
- Sports and creative development
- Highly qualified teachers and specialists
- High level of equipment.
Facilities and equipment at PEI "School of Economics and Law"
The school is located in a typical school building, built in 1978 with a total area of 5500 sq. m. It has everything you need for a comfortable study, extra classes and leisure time, including your own courtyard and garden with lots of greenery and walking paths:
- 33 classrooms
- Physics, chemistry and biology classrooms with specially equipped laboratory technicians
- English audience
- Computer audiences
- Large gym and two small gyms
- Assembly Hall
- Medical room
- Audience for teachers.
The kindergarten is located in a separate two-story building, where there is everything you need:
- 8 group classrooms
- Music hall
- Offices: English, speech therapy, psychologist
- Medical Center
- Private courtyard and garden.
Admission dates and extra charges
Beginning of studies: September. The academic year is divided into 4 quarters (two half-years):
- First: September-end of October (holidays from October 27 to November 3)
- Second: November-end of December (holidays from December 29 to January 12)
- Third: January-end of March (holidays from March 23 to March 31)
- Fourth: April-end of May.
- Registration fee
- Mandatory fees (tutorials)
- Exam Board
- Mandatory Medical Insurance
- Personal pocket expenses.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Written application and set of documents
- Personal business student and report card from a previous place of study (when transferring from another school)
- Psychological Testing
- Interview in English.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about PEI "School of Economics and Law"
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.