P.M. Ershov Institute of Theatrical Art, NITI
Description of P.M. Ershov Institute of Theatrical Art, NITI
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Age of students: from 17 years;
- Type: full-time and part-time form;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
NITI educates students in the creative direction, using both classical methods and its own programs and technologies that have no analogues in Russia and abroad. The Institute forms from students creative personalities who are able to create new and unique, which makes them specialists of the new time.
Faculties and colleges
- Acting Department;
- Directing Faculty;
- Faculty of Additional Education.
The scientific activity of NITI has been conducted on the topic of the nature of the "creative brain" of a person for more than 15 years and continues to the present day. Psychologists, neurophysiologists, doctors, teachers, actors, directors, physicists, mathematicians, programmers, etc. The results of these studies inspired students to independent research work and the implementation of projects.
NITI students pay great attention to the issues of innovation. Their research works flow into projects that are closely related to their stage practice, and innovative developments of students are implemented in diploma performances.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in P.M. Ershov Institute of Theatrical Art, NITI
Accommodation, meals, prices
NITI does not provide accommodation in a dormitory. Despite this, at the moment all nonresident students of the institute are provided with places in the dormitories of third-party universities for the entire period of study at NITI. At the time of passing the entrance tests, places in dormitories are not provided.
Activities P.M. Ershov Institute of Theatrical Art, NITI
NiTI provides additional education for all categories of ages, where everyone can find something to their liking:
- Jazz-modern dance;
- Music School;
- School of Young Innovators;
- Traditional folk doll;
- Children's Theater Studio;
- Personality development courses;
- Course-lecture "Secrets of the creation of the new".
Facilities and equipment at P.M. Ershov Institute of Theatrical Art, NITI
- Educational building;
- Computers with Internet access.
Admission dates and extra charges
Education at NITI begins on September 1 and lasts until June 30. With full-time education, classes are held on a six-day school week.
Additional paid educational services:
- Professional education;
- Additional education of children, youth, adults.
List of documents to be submitted upon admission:
- identity and citizenship document;
- document on education;
- SNILS (if any);
- a document on disability or disability (if any);
- a document granting a special right to admission;
- a document on individual achievements;
- a document on education issued by an organization that prepares students for military or other public service;
- photo (for applicants based on the results of internal entrance examinations).
Timing of the admission campaign:
- reception of documents — from June 19;
- completion of the reception of documents from applicants with the passage of additional entrance tests of creative and professional orientation - July 20;
- completion of the reception of documents from applicants with the passage of other internal entrance tests - July 20;
- the completion of the reception of documents from applicants without entrance examinations and the day of completion of the reception of documents is July 25;
- the completion of internal entrance tests is July 25.
The number of students for 2022 is 384 people.
NITI graduates are 100% employed within the first three months after graduation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The programs are designed for applicants with secondary general, secondary vocational or higher education.
Admission to the first course is made according to the results:
- Unified State Exam in Russian Language and Literature;
- preliminary creative auditions;
- examinations in the areas of education;
- interviews on a professional orientation.
Minimum scores for each entrance test within the direction:
- Acting — 40;
- Directing the theater - 45.
Scholarships P.M. Ershov Institute of Theatrical Art, NITI
Scholarships and additional forms of social support for students:
- state academic scholarships;
- increased state academic scholarships;
- state social scholarships;
- increased state social scholarships for needy first- and second-year students;
- one-time material assistance to those in need.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about P.M. Ershov Institute of Theatrical Art, NITI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.