Open (shift) secondary school №88
Description of Open (shift) secondary school №88
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Students age - 14+;
- Forms of study: full-time, part-time, part-time, external studies;
- Types of education: basic, secondary.
This educational institution was opened in 2012 and exists in the format of an evening school that teaches everyone according to the programs of grades 8-11. The contingent of students consists of young sports talents, working youth, high school students, for whom a daily trip to school is impossible for one reason or another. Education in the institution is paid, there are various forms, including external studies.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Open (shift) secondary school №88
Accommodation, meals, prices
Access to the school building and payment for meals is made using the Moskvenok electronic card. Meals are organized according to the daily menu.
Opening hours of the buffet: from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m..
Activities Open (shift) secondary school №88
Circles and sections are presented in several directions:
- Technical: Computer science.
- Physical culture and sports: OFP.
- Natural science:
Subject study of basic subjects (mathematics, geography, biology, chemistry, etc.);
- Social and humanitarian:
Learning language (Russian, French, English);
Fundamentals of Social Science;
- Tourist and local history: Museology.
Academic choir and singing;
Contemporary forms of the visual arts.
- 4 years of study;
- Two shifts of training;
- Circles of interest and sections;
- Attending classes 3-4 times a week.
Facilities and equipment at Open (shift) secondary school №88
The school building is equipped with:
- Study rooms with chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors;
- Practical laboratories of natural science subjects with the necessary equipment;
- Library with reading room;
- Computer class with individual PCs;
- Additional education rooms;
- Common dining room and buffet;
- Medical office.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year lasts 13-34 weeks, depending on the form of study. Approximate dates for half a year:
- September 1-December 27;
- January 9 - May 24/29.
In intensive educational groups (additional paid educational services), educational process is carried out in six months:
- September 1-December 20;
- January 9-April 15.
Estimated vacation dates:
- October 26-November 4;
- December 28-January 8;
- March 21-29.
Classes are held five days a week - from Monday to Friday. For different forms of study, individual days of attendance and their number are set. Lessons are held in two shifts, starting at 9:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m..
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the school, students must apply in writing to the principal and provide the required documents. When enrolling, students must have a residence permit in Moscow. There are no restrictions on the maximum age of applicants.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Open (shift) secondary school №88
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.