Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Description of Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, NSPU
- Location: Novosibirsk, Russia;
- Age of students: 17+;
- Type: mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
NSPU is the largest university in Siberia and the Far East in the field of creating highly qualified personnel of pedagogical science, educates personnel for various segments of the economy.
Faculties and colleges
Currently, educational activities in the NSPU are carried out by 10 institutes: the Institute of Natural and Socio-Economic Sciences;
- history, humanities and social education;
- open distance education;
- philology, mass media and psychology;
- management and social communications;
- physical-mathematical, information and technological education;
- culture and youth policy;
- additional education;
and 3 faculties:
- foreign languages;
- physical culture.
On the basis of the university, the Technopark of Universal Pedagogical Competencies was opened.
Things to know about
In 2022, the Pedagogical Technopark "Quantorium" named after Yu.B. Rumer was founded on the basis of the NSPU.
In 2021, NSPU concluded an international agreement on scientific and educational cooperation with Baranovichi State University (Belarus).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Accommodation, meals, prices
NSPU has 4 dormitories for undergraduate and graduate students, the total number of places is 2000. In addition, the dormitory provides 20 rooms for family students. Every year the material base is replenished with new furniture, soft equipment.
Protection of the safety of students is carried out by employees of the private security company. Round-the-clock video surveillance is installed on the territory of the hostels, the entrance is by a pass system.
The cost of living is from 805 rubles / month.
In one of the educational buildings there is a buffet "Dialogo" for 49 seats.
Activities Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Scientific and creative student associations have been established in NSPU:
- Circles of Scientific and Educational Centers;
- Beauty Lab make-up artists team;
- Ecoclub Brigade P;
- Vocal group "Malina";
- Dance groups Dangerous Divas and Endorphin;
- Student Association "Active FP" (scientific laboratories at graduating departments);
- Theatre Studio of the IIGSO "Brotherhood of the Theatrical Mask".
The following clubs operate:
- student club "Public Environment";
- Counselor Club;
- Archaeological Club;
- IIGSO Film Club;
- Sports club;
- Oriental Club;
- Vissarion Literary Club;
- Board Games Club.
Every year various competitions, Olympiads and events dedicated to state and university holidays are held:
- Competition of creativity of first-year students "Otkritie";
- KVN League;
- "Miss and Mr. NSPU";
- "Student Spring of NSPU" is a festival of amateur creativity of students;
- Quest "Constitution Day";
- All-Russian Student Martial Arts Games, etc.
Facilities and equipment at Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, NSPU
At the disposal of the university there are 4 educational buildings, a sports ground and three dormitories. There is a security service in each building.
Classrooms are equipped with computers and projection equipment, in some classrooms interactive equipment, SMART-boards are installed. The total number of computers with Internet access is 920.
On the territory of the NSPU campus there is an outdoor sports stadium, 3 gyms, 4 gyms, a fitness room and an athletic gymnastics hall; there is a health center and a sanatorium-dispensary.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at NSPU is divided into two semesters: autumn (September-December) and spring (January-June). At the end of each, an examination session is held, winter (January) and summer (June-August) are provided. vacation
The main expenses for nonresident students are payment for accommodation in the hostel and meals. Additional costs:
- Household expenses;
- Leisure outside of school time.
The documents required for admission to the NSPU can be provided in any convenient way:
- personally to the admissions office;
- through a public postal operator;
- through the personal account of the applicant;
- through the super service "Admission to the university online".
When applying for admission, you must provide:
- Consent to enrollment;
- Identity document (passport);
- Document on education (certificate and / or diploma);
- SNILS (if any);
- Documents confirming special rights and/or individual achievements;
- Medical certificate;
- Two photos (2x3).
Every year , more than 13,000 people study at NSPU. The most popular areas are:
- Pedagogical education - 1953 students;
- Psychological and pedagogical education – 1216;
- Pedagogical education – 3365.
The most important strategic partner of NSPU is the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation. Specialized partner organizations for the practice and employment of graduates:
- Gazprom Mezhregiongaz Novosibirsk LLC;
- FIM ASIA LLP;
- LLC MPK "MEDVEDEV";
- Centers for children's creativity and development;
- Secondary general education schools;
- GAU NSO "Vsekaniculi";
- MAUK "Museum of Novosibirsk";
- Novosibirsk State Choreographic School.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to the areas of higher education:
- Completed education: secondary specialized or secondary general;
- Successful completion of entrance tests or the Unified State Exam (including for citizens of foreign countries).
The minimum number of points on the unified state exam:
- Mathematics – 39;
- Russian language – 40;
- Biology – 39;
- Social Studies – 45;
- History – 35;
- Foreign language – 30;
- Chemistry – 39;
- Physics – 39;
- Geography – 40;
- Informatics and ICT – 44.
Upon admission to the Institute of Arts, additional tests will be:
- Professional test: 50 points (Figure: 25, painting: 25);
- Creative test (composition): 50 points.
Scholarships Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Undergraduate and postgraduate students of the NSPU, studying in full-time form:
- state academic;
- state social;
- state scholarships for postgraduate students;
- scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation and scholarships of the Government of the Russian Federation;
- personal scholarships awarded by federal state bodies, state authorities of the constituent entities of the Russian Federation, local self-government bodies;
- scholarships for students, assigned by legal entities or individuals, including those who sent them to study.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Novosibirsk State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.