Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Description of Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University, NSPU
NSPU was founded on May 28, 1990 as a branch of Yelabuga State Pedagogical Institute. NSPU plays the role of a scientific, educational and cultural center of pedagogical education in the region, is a center for training personnel for the social sphere of the city and the region.
The educational process at NSPU is carried out in full-time and part-time forms of education, both on a budgetary basis and with full reimbursement of tuition costs.
- cooperation with foreign universities;
- targeted training at state-funded places.
The university practices traditional forms of organization of the educational process:
- practical and seminar classes;
- extracurricular work.
Faculties and colleges
The structure of the NSPU includes:
- Faculty of Pedagogy and Psychology;
- Faculty of Philology;
- Faculty of Physical Culture and Sports;
- Faculty of History and Geography;
- Faculty of Mathematics and Informatics;
- Faculty of Arts and Design;
- Industrial and Pedagogical College;
- Institute of Continuing Professional Education.
The research work of students is organized at the faculties and departments of the university. More than 60% of the total number of students of the university take part in it. Students conduct research in the field of natural, technological, social and humanitarian sciences, participate in ecological-geographical and historical-archaeological expeditions.
The student scientific society takes an active part in the organization of research activities at NSPU. The university is actively developing research and scientific-practical projects in which students of the NSPU act as organizers of the scientific activities of students of schools of the Republic of Tatarstan.
There are 25 scientific student associations at the departments of the university.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Accommodation, meals, prices
The university has two dormitories with a capacity of 920 students. On the ground floor of the dormitory No. 1 there is a bathroom, a shower, one living room with the possibility of using them by disabled people and persons with disabilities.
For the organization of meals for students and staff in the educational buildings there are 2 canteens and a buffet for 229 seats.
Activities Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Student public organizations are actively working at the university, which unite students of all faculties:
- Student Council of the University;
- student trade union committee;
- Student Council of Dormitories;
- Inside Student Press Center;
- sports club "Berkut";
- Student Scientific Society;
- youth security service;
- volunteer association "Give good";
- intellectual club "IQ-mania";
- DIXI Parliamentary Debate Club;
- Anti-Corruption Commission;
- military-patriotic club "Heirs of Victory";
- International Students Association.
Every year, the university organizes literary and musical evenings at the monument to M. Jalil on the eve of the Great Victory. Traditionally, students participate in the "Victory Parade", a theatrical performance, in the procession of the Immortal Regiment. Students of the faculties of art and design traditionally prepare an exposition-exhibition "The Immortal Regiment". Students of the Faculty of History and Geography of the National Pedagogical University annually organize an intellectual and patriotic game "Days of Military Glory of Russia" for university students.
National traditions are maintained at the university through the Days of National Cultures:
- Days of Tatar culture;
- Days of Slavic Writing and Culture;
More than 120 students are engaged in the creative teams of the creative sector of university students:
- vocal ensemble "Charm";
- vocal and choral ensemble "Batutta";
- Theatre of Presenters and Readers "Pedved";
- dance group "Shkyrt".
The KVN movement is actively developing at the university.
The activities of the student press center Inside, which includes an association of photographers, correspondents and cameramen of the university, are developing. Regular distribution of press releases on events held at the NSPU is carried out, databases of regional media, press services of enterprises and government agencies are formed.
The university organizes extracurricular sports activities:
- Sectional classes in 9 sports:
- women's/men's volleyball;
- women's/men's basketball;
- cross-country skiing;
- martial arts;
- arm wrestling;
- Annual Spartakiad.
Inside the university, the traditional Spartakiad of university students consists of 9 competitions in various sports.
Facilities and equipment at Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University, NSPU
The educational activities of the university are organized in 2 educational buildings, which are equipped with:
- 53 multimedia lecture halls;
- 12 computer labs;
- 3 language laboratories;
- Laboratories equipped with audiovisual aids;
- 2 assembly halls;
- theatrical and choreographic halls.
There is access to the Internet via Wi-Fi, which covers all educational buildings.
For the implementation of sports and recreational work with students, there are:
- an outdoor stadium of a wide profile with elements of an obstacle course;
- large and small sports halls equipped with sports equipment;
- planar sports facilities, including:
- football field;
- basketball and volleyball courts;
- areas for gymnastic exercises.
In the sports and recreation complex with a swimming pool of 25 meters, with gym and cardio rooms, a wrestling hall and group classes, physical education and sports classes are conducted.
The total number of personal computers and information equipment is 960 units, including:
- personal computers - 671, of which:
- laptops — 53;
- tablet computers — 112;
- copiers — 12;
- MFP — 39;
- printers — 89;
- multimedia projectors — 75;
- interactive whiteboards — 51;
- scanners — 23.
The NSPU library includes 2 subscriptions and a reading room.
To organize the protection of the health of students and employees, medical centers are equipped in the buildings of the educational building No. 1 and dormitory No. 1.
All objects and territories of the university are guarded by a private security company. There are panic buttons for calling the crew of the National Guard, a video surveillance system and an access control system to buildings.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and is divided into two semesters, each ending with a test and examination session in accordance with the curriculum. In the school year, holidays are established with a total duration of at least 7 weeks.
Additional costs may include accommodation fees (for nonresidents), meals, leisure and other expenses.
Applicants to the NSPU submit the following documents:
- identity document;
- certificate or diploma of education;
- photos 3x4 – 4 pcs.;
- medical certificate in the form 086 / y;
You can apply for admission and documents in person, by mail or online.
The contingent of students of NSPU is about 5000 people.
Graduates are employed in educational and other organizations of the city of Naberezhnye Chelny, the Republic of Tatarstan and the Russian Federation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants to the university must meet the following requirements:
- age from 17 years;
- completed education is not lower than secondary complete general, confirmed by the relevant document.
The minimum number of points according to the results of the exam:
- mathematics — 39;
- social studies, 45;
- biology, 39;
- Russian language — 40;
- informatics and ICT, 44;
- physics — 39;
- geography — 40;
- foreign language – 30;
- literature — 40;
- history — 35;
- native (Tatar) language - 45.
Scholarships Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University, NSPU
The following types of scholarships are paid at NSPU:
- scholarships of the President of the Russian Federation and special state scholarships of the Government of the Russian Federation;
- state academic;
- state social;
- state scholarships for students from among citizens who have served in the military.
In addition, the university provides financial support to students who find themselves in a difficult life situation.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Naberezhnye Chelny State Pedagogical University, NSPU
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.