Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics, MSUE
Description of Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics, MSUE
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Age of students: 18+;
- Type of training: mixed, distance;
- Language of instruction: Russian.
Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics (MSUE) is a unique educational institution. The main goal of the university is to provide people with disabilities with an environment for the harmonious development of the individual.
The university operates on the basis of inclusive education, where students with disabilities receive not only a quality education, but also psychological assistance in social adaptation and professional self-realization in modern living conditions.
The educational process at MSUE is carefully planned and takes into account the individual characteristics of students. The organization of the educational process of the university is regulated by the working curriculum, the annual calendar schedule of the educational process and the schedules of classes.
Faculties and colleges
On the basis of the Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics there are 7 basic faculties and 1 department:
- Faculty of Sociology and Journalism;
- Faculty of Law;
- Faculty of Economics;
- Faculty of Psychology and Pedagogy;
- Faculty of Foreign Languages;
- Faculty of Digital Technologies and Cybersecurity;
- Faculty of Distance Learning;
- Department of Adaptive Physical Education.
The main purpose of research activities is to develop the research potential of MSUE.
The University publishes periodical scientific peer-reviewed journals "Man. Society. Inclusion" and "Via scientiarum – The Road of Knowledge", which publish articles of a theoretical and applied nature.
Research conferences, round tables and university Olympiads are held annually.
Things to know about
MSUE is the only inclusive higher education institution in Russia.
MSUE provides training for students from 20 countries of near and far abroad.
The University actively works on the program of international integrated education "Two Diplomas" in cooperation with the Azerbaijan State University of Economics (UNEC, Azerbaijan Republic) and the University of Grenoble-Alpes (CAA, France).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics, MSUE
Accommodation, meals, prices
On the territory of the university there are 2 residential four-storey buildings with a capacity of about 392 people.
Both dormitories provide comfortable conditions for people with disabilities. Residential buildings are connected to the educational building and the dining room by warm passages. On the territory of MGSEU there is a dining room and a buffet.
In the buildings of the dormitories, classrooms are additionally equipped for independent work of students, they have access to the assembly and sports halls.
For nonresident students, the administration of the university annually allocates about 75 places for living.
The cost of living is 6 000 rubles per month.
Activities Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics, MSUE
In addition to a comfortable educational environment, a creative space has been created for students to reveal talents in various fields: vocals, dances, theatrical performances, poetry, decorative and applied arts, photography, painting.
At MSUE, the following are open to students:
- circle of stage speech and oratory,
- poetry club "Biblion",
- theatre group "Children of Melpomene",
- excursion club,
- individual and group classes in vocals, choreography and wheelchair dancing are held.
Students of the university annually take part in city, all-Russian and international creative competitions.
Every year, the International Festival of Students with Disabilities "Life of Unlimited Possibilities" is held on the basis of MSUE.
Facilities and equipment at Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics, MSUE
The buildings of MSUE are located on the territory adjacent to the Losiny Ostrov National Park in the Eastern Administrative District of Moscow. In total, the university is located in 4 buildings: 2 of them are residential and 2 educational. Three of the four buildings are interconnected by warm passages for comfortable movement of students and employees. All buildings are equipped with wide elevators and doorways, access ramps, ramps in transitions and common areas. Toilets, bathrooms and plumbing equipment are fully adapted for students with disabilities.
The territory of the university is landscaped and guarded around the clock.
The educational building is equipped with 6 computer classes, where there are more than 150 computers with Internet access. Each computer lab is equipped with state-of-the-art projectors and electronic whiteboards. The educational building is also equipped with 13 lecture halls with multimedia equipment for presentation events.
On the territory of MGSEU additionally located:
- Dining room
- four sports halls,
- five-a-side football pitch,
- medical center with round-the-clock duty of medical personnel.
Admission dates and extra charges
At MSUE, the educational process is carried out according to the semester system. Training in each is 4-5 months, at the end of the semester a session is held.
Additional expenses for the duration of study at the university are on average from 10,000-15,000 rubles. this amount includes: accommodation in a hostel, meals, transportation and other expenses. For privileged categories, accommodation and meals are paid from the federal budget.
According to the established rules of MSUE, applicants must submit documents for admission to the university by the end of July to the admission committee. The list of established documents is listed on the official website of the Institute and includes:
- Application for admission to the MIJ;
- Certificate of secondary general education or diploma of vocational education (original or copy);
- Original or photocopy of identity and citizenship documents;
- 2-4 photos with a size of 3×4 (if you pass internal entrance exams and when enrolling);
- Original or photocopy of documents confirming the presence of individual achievements;
- Medical certificate in the form 086-U or 026-U for admission to specialties and areas of training requiring a preliminary medical examination;
- Documents confirming the right to benefits;
- Registration certificate or military ID (for conscripts);
- Materials of entrance tests (results of the Unified State Exam or internal written testing).
For the convenience of applicants (nonresident or with disabilities), you can submit documents to the admissions office via e-mail. Entrance tests can also be taken remotely.
Of the 980 students currently studying at MSUE, about 400 people do not have disabilities.
About 759 people study at MSUEU in the direction of bachelor's degree training, of which 719 are in state-funded places.
In the direction of the specialty "Translation and Translation Studies", 126 people study, of which 92 are at the expense of budget allocations of the federal budget.
The most popular area of training is "Jurisprudence", the number of students is 177 people.
The main task of MSUEU is not only harmonious and comprehensive education, assistance in social adaptation, but also employment of graduates. At the faculties of the university, programs are being implemented to help students find a relevant workplace in accordance with the direction of the professional training received. The vast majority of graduates, thanks to the competent approach of the university administration, are successfully employed.
Graduates of MSUE work in large domestic and foreign companies and state institutions, such as:
- Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation,
- SAP CIS,
- Moscow Translation Center,
- translation company TRANEXPRESS, A
- Moscow City Court,
- LLC IC VTB Insurance,
- audit company KPMG,
- Auchan Company,
- Mercedes-Benz Trading House,
- ROLF LLC,
- PJSC "Sberbank",
- JSC "Rosselkhozbank",
- Regional Public Organization of Disabled People "PERSPEKTIVA",
- GUMO "Center for Paralympic and Deaflympic Sports of the Ministry of Defense",
- Eldorado LLC,
- Nestlé S.A.,
- SPAO "RESO-Garantia", etc.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
When accepting documents from those wishing to enter the MSUE, the following requirements are put forward for applicants:
- Completed secondary general education (11 grades), secondary vocational or higher education;
- Successful completion of entrance examinations or testing (including for foreign citizens);
- Results of the Unified State Exam. Grades obtained as a result of passing the Exam are counted if they were received no earlier than 4 years before the date of completion of the receipt of documents.
The minimum number of points on the unified state exam:
- Russian language – 39 points;
- Mathematics – 40 points;
- History – 35 points;
- Foreign language – 39 points;
- Social Studies – 45 points;
- Biology – 39 points;
- Informatics and ICT – 44 points.
For admission to a number of several areas, an additional entrance test of a creative orientation is required. The minimum score for passing is 75 points. Entrance examinations of MSUE are conducted in writing and in Russian language.
Scholarships Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics, MSUE
MSUE provides a system of material support for students. Payment of scholarships is carried out on the 5th day of each month following the estimated one.
The amount of the scholarship bonus is calculated from:
- students' academic performance,
- disability categories (if any),
- additional social support payments.
In addition, MSUE participates in the Presidential Grant Program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Moscow State University of Humanities and Economics, MSUE
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.