Moscow Psychological and Social University (MPSU)
Description of Moscow Psychological and Social University (MPSU)
- Location: Moscow, Russia;
- Age of students: 18+;
- Type: distance, mixed;
- Language of instruction: Russian, English.
Moscow Psychological and Social University was founded in 1995. The university is a non-state educational institution, the basis of which is based on the standards and traditions of classical Russian education. Every year, the university provides about 70 state-funded places in the areas of study "Psychology" and "Special (defectological) education". Graduates of the university receive a state diploma.
Since 2019, MPSU has been cooperating with Lundong University (China).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Moscow Psychological and Social University (MPSU)
Accommodation, meals, prices
Moscow Psychological and Social University does not have dormitories.
The MPSU has a canteen where students can dine between couples.
Activities Moscow Psychological and Social University (MPSU)
Every year, the university holds competitions between students: "The Best Educational Student Group", "The Best Headman of the Study Group" and "The Best Student".
In addition, the MPSU actively participates in events dedicated to the Victory in the Great Patriotic War. Students are brought up a civil and patriotic position through volunteer assistance to veterans and cleaning of monuments.
On the basis of the university there is a sports student club. Members of the club are not only actively engaged in various sports, but also take part in inter-university competitions.
During the academic year, excursions are provided for students.
Facilities and equipment at Moscow Psychological and Social University (MPSU)
The building of the Moscow Psychological and Social University is located near the third transport ring. You can get to the university by metro - from the station "Tulskaya" walk 15 minutes.
In the building of the university there are classrooms equipped with modern equipment, its own library, dining room, sports and gyms.
In addition to the head building of the university in Russia, 7 branches of the MPSU were opened: the Moscow Region, the Krasnodar Territory, Krasnoyarsk, Yaroslavl, the Kaliningrad Region and the Smolensk Region.
Admission dates and extra charges
In MPSU, the educational process is carried out according to the semester system, each lasts 4-5 months. At the end of the semester, a session.
Students entering the university need to think about the costs of accommodation, food, transportation and other needs.
The minimum cost of renting a one-room apartment near the university (remoteness from the city center - behind the third transport ring) varies from 30,000 to 35,000 rubles per month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The following requirements are put forward for applicants for bachelor's degree:
- Completed secondary general education (11 grades) or secondary vocational education;
- Successful completion of entrance examinations;
- Results of the Unified State Exam.
Minimum scores for HIS and entrance tests:
- Biology – 39/39 points;
- Russian language – 40/40 points;
- Mathematics – 39/39 points;
- Foreign language – 30/30 points;
- Social Studies – 45/45 points;
- Informatics and ICT – 45/45 points;
- History – 35/35 points.
The minimum cost is in the areas of "Jurisprudence", "Special (defectological) education" and "Customs" (for part-time education).
Scholarships Moscow Psychological and Social University (MPSU)
The MPSU provides a system of material support for students. In total, students at the university can count on three types of scholarships:
- State academic scholarship (2,237.50 rubles per month);
- State increased academic scholarship;
- State social scholarship (2 500,00 rubles per month).
During the educational process, students can take part in research conferences and competitions, according to the results of which they can count on receiving grants to pay for one year of study.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Moscow Psychological and Social University (MPSU)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.