Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics, IFEI
Description of Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics, IFEI
- Age of students: from 17 years
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Founded: in 1993
- Type of institution: institute
- Language of instruction: Russian
- Type: mixed.
The Institute is one of the first non-state universities in Russia. Initially, it was opened as a Financial and Economic School, and after 3 years, with the merger of several educational institutions, a modern institute of THE MOSCOW Institute of Physics and Technology arose.
It has all the necessary accreditations and licenses to provide educational services. Graduates of the IFEI receive a state diploma with an appendix.
Applicants can get acquainted with the university at the Open Day: for those who wish, presentations of faculties, excursions to the classrooms are held, the rector makes a solemn speech.
Students of the university attend lectures, practical classes and seminars, education are held regularly for the children. Both full-time teachers with extensive experience and invited professionals in the field of science teach at the institute. An individual approach to each student is practiced, the number of groups is less than 20 people. The ratio of teachers to students is 1:5.
Faculties and colleges
The institute has a faculty of pre-university edaucation for high school students. Those children who have successfully completed the eduaction are enrolled in the IFEI on preferential terms, undergo career guidance programs, receive high-quality and effective education under the guidance of teachers.
Also, on the basis of some schools in Moscow, the "School-University" program works for those who wish: high school students attend lectures in the university building, at the end of the course they are issued the appropriate document.
The Institute has programs for additional education, reeducation of specialists in popular areas, advanced education.
Postgraduate studies at the university offer a specialization - "Economics and management of the national economy". The curriculum on the program consists of conducting scientific debates, conducting research, speaking at conferences and seminars.
The main specialties that can be obtained at the university:
- Management in the state and municipal sector,
- Accounting and Auditing,
Also, on the basis of the Institute of Linguistics, in parallel, you can undergo education courses for translators, teachers of foreign languages, managers in the tourism industry. Upon graduation, graduates receive a bachelor's, master's or specialist's degree.
Also in the MIL is the preparation and passing of Cambridge exams with the receipt of the appropriate certificate.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics, IFEI
Activities Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics, IFEI
The student life of the children is distinguished by a wide variety of entertainment and educational activities. Already from the first year, girls and boys are actively involved in new interesting projects - dedication to students, celebration of the birthday of the IFEI, performances of the university kvN team. Especially active and gifted children take part in various city competitions, the Parade of Students, in scientific conferences.
- The university provides education in popular areas
- It is possible to learn two foreign languages
- Classes are conducted by highly qualified professors, associate professors, specialists in their field, doctors and candidates of science
- Modern international teaching methods are used
- Internship in leading Russian companies was organized
- There is a department of CJSC "Sberbank-AST"
- Partnership agreement with the Moscow Institute of Linguistics
- The opportunity to receive two diplomas of higher education at the same time.
Facilities and equipment at Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics, IFEI
An extensive library is available to students of the Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics to search for the necessary information.
94% of applicants successfully enter the Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics.
The Institute cooperates with many large business companies in Russia: these are the leading banks of the country, government agencies, Russian and foreign universities. Thanks to this, graduates are easily employed, successfully starting their careers.
Every year, more than 60% of graduates of the preparatory course of the Institute enter the Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation.
Scholarships Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics, IFEI
For a separate category of students, a special rector's scholarship is provided, issued monthly.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Moscow Institute of Finance and Economics, IFEI
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.