Mongolian International University was founded in 2002. This is the only private educational institution that is 100% funded by foreign funds and at the same time has been accredited by the Ministry of Education of Mongolia.
All courses are taught in English, most teachers come from abroad. The university has a favorable environment for international students: today, representatives of 11 countries study at MMU.
For students whose language level is lower than required, the Institute of Language Education works, which offers:
The university participates in international programs for the exchange of students, teachers and academic experience. You can get specialist support in career and employment issues at the Student Success Center.
The university has two campuses: inside the campus and outside. Both hostels can accommodate 200 people at a time. The place is primarily provided to all freshmen, foreign students, excellent students and social activists. In 2017, the buildings were renovated inside and out.
There are kitchens on each floor where students can prepare their own meals. During study, students' meals are organized in cafeterias and canteens.
The library of the International University of Mongolia is located on the ground floor of the academic building. The library fund consists of teaching and methodological manuals, periodicals, electronic media, and a reading room works to prepare for classes and work with literature.
The university has subsidiaries:
Bachelor's and master's programs begin in September. You can learn English in basic or advanced courses year-round.
Additional costs include the payment of the registration fee, meals and accommodation for all students who were not provided with a place in the hostel.
In order to become a student of the Mongolian International University, the applicant must provide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.