Ming Chuan University Summer Camp with programming
Description of Ming Chuan University Summer Camp with programming
- Year of foundation: 1999
- Location: Taipei, Taiwan
- Age of students: 10-17 years old
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of education: summer camp, full board
Ming Chuan University Summer Camp is open to students of all skills in programming, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cinematography, robotics and game design. Camp participants can develop competitive skills important for employment in the most famous companies in the world. Summer camp with programming at Ming Chuan University guarantees small classes, qualified instructors and efficient curriculum.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Ming Chuan University Summer Camp with programming
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are accommodated in a comfortable and safe environment, meals - full board.
Activities Ming Chuan University Summer Camp with programming
In their free time and on weekends stuents have an entertainment program - they can explore campus and nearby, participate in organized campus fun events by the summer program staff and have lots of fun meeting other students from all over the world.
- Small classes have 5-10 students per instructor, which gives a guaranteed result: students of different levels - from beginner to advanced - receive individual attention.
- Every year, IT Camp at Ming Chuan University acquires the best software, hardware, introduces the latest technology. Students learn how to professionally use innovations, work with the help of Adobe, Apple, Microsoft, Nvidia, Roblox, Unity, and many other tools.
- All students receive a camp participant diploma, course transcripts, their final project (usually on a USB drive), new friends, incredible memories and skills that will be in demand for a long time after graduation.
Facilities and equipment at Ming Chuan University Summer Camp with programming
The summer camp is located at Ming Chuan University, Taiwan’s leading international university. Founded in 1957, this private educational institution offers well-maintained gardens, parks, modern architecture, classrooms and rooms equipped with the latest technology. During outdoor activities and laboratory classes, students get acquainted with university environment.
Admission dates and extra charges
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Age - 10-12 / 13-17 liters.
- The skill level for different programs is Intermediate, Advanced.
- For individual courses, special knowledge of algebra is required.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Ming Chuan University Summer Camp with programming
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.