Middlesex University (MDX) is known for a decent level of education. University of Middlesex is the highest public education institution in the UK. The university opened the doors for the first students documents in 1973. The campus with a city view architecture is located in London.
Middlesex University is one of the best universities in the UK, regularly taking places in the first six dozen national rankings. As for international recognition, the presence in 5 percent of the elite list of educational institutions of the world, quite clearly underlines its relevance and prestige.
The quality of knowledge gained by graduates is appreciated by employers around the world. A specialist with a diploma from the University of Middlesex is a priori considered qualified and can easily find a job.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Focusing on European standards, the school can be attributed to the average size. In the auditoriums of the University of Middlesex, the study of the theoretical part of the disciplines and the development of practical skills are available simultaneously for 17,000 students. As in all English universities, foreign citizens also seek to enroll in the MDX (about 50% of students are foreign students). Such a high figure, with a rather high cost of education, underlines the prestige of obtaining a diploma in this educational institution.
Teaching is carried out by 917 specialists. Most of them are teachers invited to work from the leading universities of the planet. Some students can get an education abroad using an international exchange program. All detailed information about the programs is on the social networking pages associated with the MDX.
The academic library serves as an excellent base for independent study and preparing students for lectures.
The prestige of the university is confirmed by the permanent membership of the institution in the EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION network and the ACU group.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.