Academic activities began at the University of Michigan in 1855. The Michigan State University (MSU) is conveniently located near the city of Lansing. This higher educational institution has a state form of ownership and an incredible popularity among applicants.
Each university is evaluated by the many years of work of teachers, scientific developments and achievements of graduates. All these parameters reflect the place in the world ranking of the best universities in the world. Based on these criteria, MSU stably holds the leading positions, being in the first five percent of the above rating. The directions that are considered priority among the entrants:
The presence of the university among the 200 top universities in terms of the level of teaching, confirms the quality of education received by the student. The employer always employs his company with a diploma from the University of Michigan.
Very large educational center. Approximately 44,000 students gain knowledge during the year. Quite a lot of foreigners apply and go to MSU . About 18% of all trainees are foreign citizens. Concerning the teaching staff, the administration constantly works to attract world-renowned experts to transfer the experience of the youth. Among 2,800 regular units a considerable percentage of foreign professors and scientists. Student exchange programs allow you to visit other educational institutions abroad in order to gain new knowledge. All available information is on the pages of social networks on the Internet.
Students can supplement their knowledge by studying scientific literature and periodicals of a certain direction in the university library. Everyone is provided with a student hostel. The popularity of the university is confirmed by permanent membership in such organizations as AAU, APLU and CIC.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.