MBOU SOSH No. 1 Stavropol
Description of MBOU SOSH No. 1 Stavropol
- Location: Stavropol, Russia
- Students age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time, family, individual
- School uniform
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
Stavropol School No. 1 was founded in 1981 and is the oldest in the city.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in MBOU SOSH No. 1 Stavropol
Accommodation, meals, prices
School No. 1 organizes paid and discounted meals.
Free meals are provided:
- For orphans (breakfast)
- Children left without parental care (breakfast)
- Disabled children (breakfast)
- Students from poor families (breakfast)
- For students with disabilities (breakfast and lunch)
- Students from large families (breakfast and lunch).
To provide a child with reduced-price meals, parents / legal representatives should fill out an application and provide documents confirming the availability of the reduced category.
Meals are on a 10-day menu. Paid meals can be purchased by any student in the buffet or dining area.
Activities MBOU SOSH No. 1 Stavropol
After school hours, students of the school participate in:
- Subject Olympiads (including the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren)
- Creative competitions
- Sporting events
- School and city events
- Life of the school museum
- Excursions to sights and museums of the city and region
- Volunteer movements.
Circles and sections working in an educational organization:
- Mini football
- Fundamentals of Financial Literacy
- Theater workshop.
Students' appearance should be neat and clean, clothing should be formal style without bright colours.
- In-depth study of foreign languages
- Participation in subject Olympiads
- Profile classes
- Active extracurricular activities
- Additional education.
Facilities and equipment at MBOU SOSH No. 1 Stavropol
The school has 57 classrooms equipped with the necessary subjects and materials for teaching children. The classrooms use chalk and interactive whiteboards, projectors, computers.
There are two sports halls for physical education lessons and sports events. An assembly hall has been equipped for thematic events and performances.
Also in one of the premises there is a school museum, founded in the 90s and replenishing its exposition to this day.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 1 and is divided into quarters:
- September 1-October 31
- November 9-December 30
- January 11-February 2
- 8 February-22 March
- March 29-May 29.
- October 31-November 8 (for 1 grade)
- November 1-8
- December 31-January 10
- January 30-February 7 (for 1 grade)
- February 3-7
- March 20-28 (for 1 grade)
- March 23-28.
School education is organized in two shifts. Duration of the school day:
- in 1 shift - 8: 00-14: 40
- in the 2nd shift - 13: 20-16: 45.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter school you will need to provide:
- Parent / legal guardian statement
- Child's birth certificate
- Parent's / legal representative's passport
- Certificate of registration at the place of residence of the child
- Photo of a child 3x4
- Documents confirming relationship and registration at the place of residence.
Enrollment takes place according to the ranking of applicants, which is influenced by personal achievements and test results.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about MBOU SOSH No. 1 Stavropol
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.