MAOU Lyceum №29 Tambov
Description of MAOU Lyceum №29 Tambov
- Location: Tambov, Russia
- Student age: from 7 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time and part-time
- Stages of education: primary, basic and secondary.
The Lyceum was founded in 1958 and has three buildings.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in MAOU Lyceum №29 Tambov
Accommodation, meals, prices
Meals at the school are organized according to a 10-day menu. Lunches in the canteen are received by 82% of students in three buildings - free and paid.
Activities MAOU Lyceum №29 Tambov
Circles and sections organized at the school:
- Athletic gymnastics and bodybuilding
- Study of information technology in the digital laboratory "ModelUm"
Also, after school hours, students participate in:
- Life of the laboratory school, design and research activities
- Subject Olympiads, including the All-Russian Olympiad for schoolchildren
- Events dedicated to memorable military dates
- Volunteer squad "Iona", cleaning of monuments and social projects.
- Participation of pupils in olympiads, contests and competitions
- Additional extracurricular education.
Facilities and equipment at MAOU Lyceum №29 Tambov
The classrooms of the buildings are equipped with equipment and materials for comfortable and effective learning. People with disabilities and persons with disabilities (small and moderate severity) participate in the educational process on a general basis. All buildings of the Lyceum are equipped with fire alarms, information boards, necessary plates and indicators, as well as sound signaling of danger.
The school is equipped with sports halls, and on the territory - the stadium "Spartak". Sports halls in all buildings are equipped with gymnastics machines, basketball backboards, climbing ropes, gymnastic benches and other necessary equipment. The first building of Lyceum # 29 has a gym and fitness room.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year begins on September 2 and is divided into quarters:
- I quarter: 02 September - 26 October
- II quarter: 05 November - 27 December
- III quarter: 09 January - 20 March
- IV quarter: March 30 - May 23.
- October 27 - November 04
- December 28 - January 08
- March 21-29
- Additional holidays for students of grade 1: February 15-23.
Grades 1–6 are taught in the mode of five school days, 7–11 - in the mode of six school days.
- I shift: 1–2, 4–11 grades
- II shift: 3 classes.
Duration of lessons:
- Grades 1: 35 minutes (I, II quarters), 45 minutes (III, IV quarters)
- Grades 2, 4, 5-11: 45 minutes
- 3 classes (second shift): 45 minutes (I, IV quarters), 40 minutes (II, III quarters).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enroll in lyceum No. 29, you will need to fill out an application and provide documents:
- Original passport of parent / legal representative
- Original and copy of birth certificate
- Original and copy of the certificate of registration at the place of residence.
Enrollment is subject to availability.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about MAOU Lyceum №29 Tambov
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.