Lyceum №1571 Moscow
Description of Lyceum №1571 Moscow
- Location: Moscow, Russia
- Students age: from 1.5 to 18 years old
- Forms of study: full-time and part-time
- School uniform
- Stages of education: preschool, primary, basic and secondary.
Lyceum No. 1571 was founded in 2012 as a result of the merger of several educational institutions, but the school itself was founded in 1972. This lyceum takes 1st place in the district, 9th place in the North-West Administrative District and 88th place in the city according to the ranking of the exam. The emblem of the educational institution is an owl.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Lyceum №1571 Moscow
Accommodation, meals, prices
The lyceum organizes paid and reduced-price meals. Payment for meals is made using student cards, which parents can replenish remotely. These cards are also used to enter the school building.
Discount food is received by:
- Children from a large family
- Low-income students
- Orphan or child left without parental care
- Disabled child under 18
- A student whose both or a single parent are disabled of the 1st or 2nd group (a single parent means a single mother or a single father)
- A student receiving a survivor's pension.
To receive reduced price meals from a student's parent / legal representative, a completed application and documents confirming the reduced category will be required.
Activities Lyceum №1571 Moscow
Additional education at the Lyceum is organized in the form of circles and sections in the following areas:
- Traffic regulations (Young inspectors)
- Computer technology and robotics
- Film and video equipment
- Air, ship, auto, railway modeling
- In-depth study of computer science.
- Physical culture and sports orientation:
- Exercise therapy
- Eastern martial arts
- Table tennis
- Fitness aerobics
- Dance sport.
- Natural science - an additional, deeper study of general scientific subjects (mathematics, biology, chemistry, physics, etc.), physiology and anatomy, ecology, zoology.
- Socio-pedagogical focus:
- Learning languages (Russian, English, French, Chinese)
- Intellectual development and games
- Traditional culture
- Law basics
- Preparing for school (for preschool groups)
- Studying history
- Socioculture, adaptation support.
- Different types of dances
- Vocal studio and academic choir
- Fundamentals of theatrical art
- Painting and graphics, contemporary art
- Playing musical instruments.
In free hours lyceum students participate in:
- Subject Olympiads
- Delivery of TRP standards
- Creative competitions and sports competitions
- Thematic excursions around the city and region
- Design and research activities
- The project "Mathematical vertical", where mathematics is studied in depth
- The project "Moscow guide", dedicated to the study of the profession of a guide
- School and city events.
The school uniform should be in an elegant classic style. Basic colours are black and white.
- Shorts, jeans, breeches, leggings
- Things of bright colours
- Things with inscriptions and pictures
- Sports style things (outside physical education lessons)
- Things with appliques and cuts.
- Competent teachers = high level of student education
- Adapted programs
- Participation in subject Olympiads
- Additional education in several directions
- Extracurricular activities
- Profile classes.
Facilities and equipment at Lyceum №1571 Moscow
Lyceum # 1571 has 7 buildings. All classrooms of the school department are equipped with the necessary materials and subjects for effective and comfortable learning. The classrooms use interactive whiteboards and projectors, laptop computers and laptops.
The preschool department is provided with rooms for children's daytime sleep, games and developmental activities.
The general library fund of the Lyceum contains more than 60,000 books, including methodological, educational and fiction.
In each building there is a sports hall for physical education and sports events; in school grounds, stadiums with gymnastics, football fields and running tracks are equipped.
Also, in each building there is a medical office for providing first aid to students.
The Lyceum participates in the "Kurchatov Project" aimed at technological education using the latest equipment.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the Lyceum begins on September 1 and ends on May 25/28, depending on the class. Students in grades 9 and 11 graduate after receiving the results of the OGE and the Unified State Examination.
The educational program divides the year into quarters (grades 1-9) and semesters (grades 10-11):
- September 1-October 30
- November 9-December 30
- January 11-March 19
- March 29-May 25/28 / end of the exam and exam.
Holidays for all classes:
- October 31-November 8
- December 31-January 10
- February 17-23 (only for 1st grade students)
- March 20-28
- May 26 / May 29 / the end of the exam and the exam - August 31.
Lyceum students study five days a week - from Monday to Friday.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to lyceum No. 1571 you will need to provide:
- Statement on the mos.ru website
- Personal documents of the child at the request of the school
- Achievements portfolio.
To enroll in specialized classes, the student will need to pass tests in specialized subjects.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Lyceum №1571 Moscow
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.